Chapter One

I pull up to the house and barely get out of the car before Jasper engulfs me in a hug.

"Spencer!!" He yells.

"Hi Jasper," I say.

"So this must be Spencer Salvatore!" A spritely dark haired girl exclaimed. Jasper let go of me.

"You must be Alice. Jasper told me all about you." I stuck my hand out for a handshake but she pulled me into a hug.

"Alice, she isn't much of a hugger," Jasper whispered to her. She let me go.

"This is a wonderful house Jasper, is it just the two of you?" I asked.

"Oh no," Jasper shook his head. Just then my phone rang. I grabbed it out of my pocket, Jeremy. I pressed decline, i'll call him back later.

"Come inside and meet the rest of the family," Alice said. I followed them inside. As soon as we got inside I saw a group of vampires. "Spencer, this is Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie, Emmett, Edward, Bella, Jacob, and Bella and Edwards child Renesmee (please tell me if I spelled her name wrong it doesn't look right to me)." Alice pointed to each one.

"Welcome to Forks!" Esme exclaimed. I waved to all of them. My phone buzzed again. I took it out of my pocket, Jeremy again.

"Excuse me," I said and walked out of the house. I hit the answer button. "Hello?"

"Finally," Jeremy sighed, "Your brothers and I have been worried about you!"

"Jeremy, I'm fine."

"You left in the middle of the night Spence. That's not like you."

"Well I had to get away."

"Wh-" Jeremy cut off mid word.

"Jeremy?!?" Jeremy?!" I exclaimed.

"Hello little sister." I heard a dark voice say.

"Damon, what did you do to Jeremy?"

"Oh don't worry, he's just knocked out. He'll be fine."

"I'm not coming home. I can't."

"Why not?" Damon asked. I know he wants his little sister home. He always had a soft spot for me.

"Because, I cant. I have to go." I hung up before he could say another word.

"Everything okay?" I heard a voice ask from behind me.

"Yeah," I said turning around and meeting a handsome man.

"I'm Embry," he said stretching out his hand.

"Spencer," I said shaking his hand.

"You're beautiful." I blushed. Two more cute boys came out of the woods  and walked up to Embry.

"Thank you." Just then Renesmee came out and ran into one of their arms.

"Jacob!" She screamed.

*Later*

We were all sitting in the living room talking about our lives.

"So how did you and Jasper meet?" Alice asked. I looked at Jasper.

"Well, we met at this dinner party before he went to the war. We danced and he took me outside for a midnight stroll. He stopped mid step and turned to me. He said that he knew I was a vampire and that he was one too. We spent the next two weeks hanging out and we became best friends. We lost touch after I moved to Mystic Falls," I said. Just then the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Bella said. She got up and walked to the door.

"I'm here to see Spencer." I heard my brother say.