𝔇 𝔯 𝔢 𝔞 𝔪

Warning: spoopy clowns, and clowns, mild cursing.

Y/n= your name

L/n= your last name

~~~~~~~your POV dream land~~~~~~

She's standing right there.... My sister. She died three days ago. " I'm sorry (Y/n) I let it go."

" L-Luna you call boats she not it."

"(Y/N)-y you want to float don't you. You want to float. You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. You'll float too. YOU'LL FLOAT TO. YoU'lL fLoAt ToO."
her voice got deeper and deeper. Almost like a demon. Her face started to melt in horrid contorted ways, scaring to almost any human. "N-NO STAY AWAY." she got closer and closer. "I'M SORRY LUNA. PLEASE FORGIVE ME." I started to cry and scream and pled for it to end.
And it did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up screaming and crying. "Y/N ARE YOU OK." My dad ran in, my dad was tall man. In his late 30s, but he looked like he was in his early 30s which was impressive
"Yeah dad, I'm fine."

"Remember you have school today. So try and get some extra rest. Wait (Y/n) you're crying did you have a dream about Luna, you know what happened wasn't your fault."

"Yeah dad I know." He hugged me, my dad was always the best at hugs, he was like a big bear. Luna loved his hugs.

"Thanks dad. I'll try and get some more sleep."

"Ok (Y/n). I'll leave. Oh and (Y/n) remember you have to walk to and from school cause I have to work double time. make sure to watch out for strangers."

"Ok dad."

~~~~le time skip after school~~~~~~~

After a full day of Henry's bullying. I finally get walk home. But before that I walk pass the losers I wasn't one of them. They were way too cool for me. Henry and his group taunted them- I finally had enough-

"You know the Barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?" Said a smaller male. Bowers then grabs the kid with glasses by his bag and pushing him into one with curly hair making them both fall over. Patrick takes a kids kippah. "nice Frisbee, flamer."

"give it back."

"fucking losers!"

Belch burps in the small kid with the fanny packs ear. The small boy gags.

Henry hits the tall boys shoulder as he walks was, "loser." is what I hear him say.

I was about to step in if the tall one didn't say "You s-s-s-suck, Bowers."

"shut up Bill." Bill ok his name is Bill I'll remember that- maybe. I suck at names

"You say s-s-say something, B-B-Billy. You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother. Rides over, Denbrough." he looks at his friends, "this summer's gonna be a hurt train for you and your faggot friends." then he licks his hand and wipes it on 'bills' face and tries to get to his car.

I wont let him go, I'm bi. I can't have someone making fun of that. Even if I don't know these kids, I'm gonna help.

I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around and I smile

"Hey Bowers shut up or will I have to make you?" I said in a calm and sweet tone of voice

"what did you just say, whore, are you threatening me?"

"Yes I think I am bowers." I smirked and he immediately-

PUNCH

"oh fuck!" I yelled out in pain as I fell to the ground

KICK

Kick. Punch. Kick. punch. Over and over again.

However, I got the upper hand by grabbing his foot. I pulled him down and stood up, ramming my foot into his torso as hard as a I could.

I got on top of him and started to punch him before his grabbed my wrist. I twisted my wrist out of his hand and started to run home.

~~~~~~le mini time skip~~~~~~~~

After about a twenty minute speed walking I hear something I never wanted to hear again.......... A scream, not a familiar scream but a scream.

I run to the the sound source.

I see the new kid..... Being cut by Henry. I run over there. "Hey Henry, want me to teach you another lesson? You have a couple of bruises you'll have a hard time explaining to daddy."

"Get her." Immediately, his two 'henchmen' grabbed me

" Hey new kid RUN. " I yelled as I hit their pee pees

I push the kid down the rim. "now I'll really fucking hurt you bitch. " he holds me down and cuts my arm and stomach.

"fuck you!" I flipped him off then I fall down the same place I pushed that new kid. I roll down the hill.

"I'LL KILL YOU." I see the new kid on the floor. I grab his hand and run. "what's your name new kid? I'm (Y/N) by the way."

"I'm Ben thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it who knows what would have happened?-" he kept rambling on and once he was finished I cut him off

"it's cool no big deal." we run down the stream. Until my legs gave in and we fell into the disgusting gray water. "holy shit! What happen to you guys."

"oh I don't know maybe that son of a bitch Henry maybe that's what happened."

"what's got your panties in a knot."

"ME AND BEN ARE FUCKING BLEEDING."

"Okay okay. Wait- its you-"

"Yes it's fucking me now get your scrawny little asses over her and help up!"