Silver Plate

Hedge sat on a floresk torch bewailing for his mother to come and take him back to their home in Namibia. Was it always been shuttered by the memories of his dad as his nostalgia in keeping him a new life in the west cost.

Hedge's life was completely undescerned. Scorching from a well tavern cloth and pain from the leather. His life was in drastic change, drowning his mind while sun sets off.

As he went downstairs and found the heirest. 

"Is this where I am supposed to be, to be with you? to be your kind?"

"We are one of a kind and you are a bit cynical by a cause?"  

Qyer was sitting in the balcony with the shadows of  the amber lights.

"Patrice sent us here, you were lonesome and imbued the tragic memories from home. Take this road as I will take you to the gardens of Seth."

In a strange green maze. Qyer took Hedge for a long walk 

Qyer exclaimed where these Apricot trees were the remnants of the amber year as they walk towards an Oaktree where the horse was

Qyer handed Hedge. as they went into the long roads grape yards and orchards 

Qyer reminded Hedge.

"This is where we use to play hide and seek. Steal the pears of Aunt Farett. Take a long jump that you used to slip in the middle of the marsh. Eat the berries and hunt for bears, Catch the red butterflies under the maples."

Hedge was a bit unsound till they arrive the garden

"Looking to this things you said they were from a behind"

Hedge and Qyer walked together, holding each others hands with the candles on the other. Everyone preciously gave the couple a warm welcome.

Qyer was enchanting.  The heirest pass gracefully along with her white silk wearing a silver  pendant.  

That night, Hedge and Qyer was wedded in the gardens of Seth

As the night falls. Qyer and Hedge spent their first night at the Zacaret

Hedge as he lays on bed noticed Qyer's silver pendant

"Was this given by Patrice? She could have given you a Sapphire were we had it the most rare in the huge town of ours in Namibia."

Qyer cleared "I never fancied those Stones even they are made of Lazul or gemlike. I kept it like this as once a young Earl gave me a silver plate when I was young starving in the hay. That earl became my only friend, we grow up inseparrable. My lover sailed on seas that made us apart.  and  he left me with this pendant in the gardens of Seth and sailed away. As you were drowned by distance. This you may mind that you are not from  Namibia. The strongest storm drag your gallon into the bottoms of the sea and were you found the people you had once shared and knew as your family. Patrice was founded as the newest heir and send you back."

"Captain Teroy stand as your father when you tried to dwell on waters. He died fighting for the lands in the east. When his corpse came here in Zacaret I was his only heir as the truth came that I was disowned by Patrice when she have to marry the duke from the other courtyard and gave me to a peasant."

"Qyer,  the texture of your golden strands. this had kept me waiting. You were my truth after the amber glaze of the sun."

"Your memory will always take by the moon and its course."

Another day came and a sunset

Hedge wondered in the torch as the sun gets darker  and well fumed 

as he walked down stairs where Qyer waited. 

"Is this where I am supposed to be, to be with you? to be your kind?"

'