Characters

Delle Cheter- Isang anak na nanggaling sa pamilyang pinakamayaman sa mundo . They own, Cheter company,Cheter mall at Cheter University dito sa Pilipinas .They also have a large companies ,malls and restaurants in any part of the country . Kinatatakutan dahil sa pagiging brutal neto at bayolente. But all man praise her because of her beauty . They even call her a living barbie . She didn't show her smile to public. But she's sweet when it comes to her bestfriends. Lumalaban sa Cloud9 as Lady Queen .

Kendra Red Jung -one of the best friends of Delle. She's a gangster also. Her family is the 3rd richest of the world. Cold-hearted bitch. Mens praise her because of her unique hair-color and her hairstyle. She hates to be touch. Red is her codename dahil sa kulay ng kanyang buhok .

Yuri Love -she's one of Delle's best friends too. Like her bestfriends, she is a gangster too. Her family is the 4th richest in the world. She is the great insulter of the university. She's heartless. But even though, she is also praise because of her coolness. Tinatawag na Black sa Cloud9 .

  They named their group Red Roses .
The number one gang in the world .
And was hated by many gangs because
They can't kill them . . . .