Chapter 6

My best friend lying unconscious on the ground, slaughtered by a killing monster. Which I recognized by the features of her face. My little sister is killing Kael.

“Margarette!” I called her, but she didn’t respond. But I’m certain that she heard me.

The status of Kael is slowly dying, I can see his body turning porcelain white. I can’t take this anymore, she may have the face of my sister but she’s not very like her. She’s a monster.

I tackled the vampire girl. Her fangs which were planted on Kael’s neck were removed and she stumbled to the ground.

I ripped my palm open and quickly squeezed it on Kael’s mouth so that he could drink my blood. Vampire blood could heal anything. His wounds in his neck are starting to close. After a few seconds all of his wounds disappeared, leaving only blood stains.

“How dare you!” the vampire girl scramble while standing up, “Interrupting my meal!” she continued.

“How dare you eating up my best friend!” I fought back.

“Don’t be such a bitch! I know you’re a vampire too, and you wanted to taste his blood so badly!” she replied in a way unlike my sister. To be honest I don’t want to taste Kael’s blood.

I hasten my movements towards the girl and kicked her on the stomach. Her body retreated towards the tree. I quickly grabbed her by the neck. She tilted her head slowly and faced the bright big moon. Then an interesting turn of event happened, her eyes turned white and started saying:

“They are coming! We have to leave! We have to hide! We have to escape! The Ghosts are coming! They come to collect all wandering souls in the Earth!”

After she said it her eyes returned to normal, but not into red ones but golden brown, Margarette’s true eyes. Tears flooded on her cheeks. “Amber? Brother is that you?”. My sister’s sweet voice escaped from the girl’s lips. I’m certain that I’m reunited with my sister once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the very very very very very very late upload

i hope are still interested in my story

i'll keep you posted

i'm going into college next year; hope i pass all the qualifications :) help me pray