My Day!

Today is just like everyday. I wake up in the morning seeing my clock with my hands on my eyes. I was shock that is already 07 : 25. I wear my school uniform and run to the dining table,and then i see a bread on a plate. I grab that bread and eat it and then i run to school with bread on my mouth. Finally i arrive at school gate and i forget that there is school gate security behind me. "HEY YOU RIGHT THERE!!!" The security yell at me and i don't want to face him. "WHY YOU LATE???" Ask him with angry face. Damn he gonna take me to the principal if i'm don't have reason and my mother will mad at me. "YOU CAN'T TALK OR SOMETHING?? ANSWER ME!!" I need to calm down. "I'm sorry that i'm late,but please can i go in?" I ask the security with my cute face. "Hm.. ok this time i forgive you but it's only TODAY!! Remember that" the security look at me with his big eyes that make me afraid."T... thank you.." just now i really really scared.

(BELL RINGING)

   I was sad because i don't have any lunch to eat right now. "Chira my little sister" i hear a sound call my name,i look at my back it was onii-san *brother*. "What it is?" Ask me with trying to look what in nii-san back. "Hahaha.. i hear that you late again today am i right?" That question is make me pissed. "Then why?" I asking the word that i don't want to hear the answer. "Hahaha.... it's okay i won't tell mom and because you always late today i bring a lunch and is just for you". I was really really happy when i hear onii-san give me lunch "Euhm.. thanks". "I will do anything for my little sister" "Don't call me little sister when we at school!!"i yell at him with my face all red. "Why?" "Because you will be clumsy" "Huh????? Are you sick or something?". "Well i already told it too nii-san" *slip* "Whoaaa!!!" *clank clunk clank* "Sh*t..". "Your welcome nee nii-san HAHAHA" "Huh you little bit*h!"

(BELL RINGING)

   Well time to study right now. (20 Minutes later). "Chira! Chira! Wake up!" Hm.. i hear someone call me,ahh... i was asleep at class. "Hey Chira class already over"when i already up i look at someone who was trying to make me up. Oh! It's only my best friend Aya,she always care about me because i'm clumsy. "Yaa i already up i already up"i said it with my eyes are still close and my hair messy. "Let's go home together" she said with little smile. "Alright i think" i stand up from my chair and walk with her.