Sade James

Sade p.o.v

Hello I'm Sade or DeDe. I'm 16 years old and I'm a foster child. I have a twin sister name Sa'shae or shae. This is the third foster home we've been to in the last month. We would always get adopted by rich old men, and they would rape us and let there friend's rape us. This time it was different. I heard my sister screaming my name and i couldn't do nothing about it. I knew we had to leave one way or the other. Let me give you some background information. Are mom was a hooker who got shot by one of her pimps and are dad left when we were one. We've been in a foster home since my Grammy died when we was 4.the man walked out of the room and i ran inside to grab shae.
"C'mon lets go"I say grabbing her arm.
She followed me. We ran down stairs and ran to the nearest gas station. I used the pay phone to call one of my friends from school.

"Hello" I said speaking into the pay phone.

"Sade?" I heard Lance say .

"Yes its me can you come get us"I say.

"Where are you"He say.

"Where at the gas station by the rich houses on blandon" I say

"Okay I'm coming" he say hanging up the phone.

I sat down next to shae on the concrete. I seen the bruises on her face,leg, and arms. This all my fault, if I would have done something she wouldn't be like this. I started to cry to myself and shae pulled me into a hug.
"Its going to be ok DeDe"she say caressing my check.

I lift my head and whipped my face. Lance pulled up and blown the horn. No Its not what u think he is not my boyfriend. We've been friend's for forever. He know everything me and shae go through he's like a older brother. Chance is a drug dealer he's only 17. He has 2 brothers there 16 and 18. We pulled up to his house it had 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. Shae got her own room with a bathroom. Me and Lance sharing rooms. His house is like a little party house his parents have there own house across town.
Shae was upstairs taking a shower and I was downstairs with the boys.
"You hungry?"kaviyon asked me. Kaviyon is 16, he is also a drug dealer but he is really cool and funny. He's like a little brother.
"Yes I am" I said smiling.
He got up and walked in the kitchen he grabbed a bag of chips, 1 pickle, and a cimprisun. Do he think I'm five. But it's better then nothing. He handed to me and I said thank u. I began eating. I heard the shower go off in shae room so I grabbed my snacks and went to her room. When I walked in she had on a Victoria secret set.
" where did you get that from" I asked.
" in the closet it has a lot of women items" she said pointing towards the closet.
I walked in and it was a lot of women clothes. I smelt the clothes to see if it was new. Then I walked into me and Lance room. I walk toward the closet and open the door I walked in and I could see Lance clothing and I walk farther into the back and it was a slight door and I seen women clothes I smell to see if it was new. I open one of the drawers. Grab one of the Victoria Secrets bra and panties set. I walked out of the closet and into the bathroom. Ran shower water and got in after about 3o minutes I was done. I lotioned my legs and slid on my Victoria secret set. I threw on a tank top and got in the bed. I cast my felt asleep in the California king size bed. I woke up to the shower turning off. I looked and seen Lance coming out of the bathroom with nothing on but boxers. He came and slept next to me and wrapped is arm around me and pulled me close. I didn't mind sleeping like this I felt safe.i dozed back off from there.