Chapter 2

Recap:

"Who was the maniac driving the car?" One of them asked agressively.

"It was me" Answered William with guilt.

"You know what this means right?"

"Yes we know but it was an emergency! Our daughter fell down the stairs and she has blood cancer!" I shouted

"You coulda just called an ambulance" The other protested.

"Our daughter is on a fucking death line and is possibly bleeding herself dry and you expect us to wait for a fucking ambulance?" I complained getting angry. Will threw me a glare. Luckily the worse was over, we reasoned with them and rushed inside the hospital as fast as we could.

______________

Damian's P.O.V

Blake and I rushed inside the hospital, Destiny still bleeding in my arms. I took a sudden stop infront of the desk and the nurse looked with surprise at the both of us. She immediately called for help and a bunch of nurses dashed over to us with a wheel bed and took Destiny from me. I watched as they carefully placed her bloody body on the bed and carried her away from us. I motioned for Blake to follow them and he began moving along, his eyes tearing up as he last looked at me.

I on the other hand let a few tears escape as I swiped them away getting closer to the reception desk. I looked at the red headed receptionist and asked calmly trying to hide my weeping "Is Dr. Simons available?" I then put both of my hands on the white table to support my body. She answered with a sorry smile on her face "He's in the middle of an operation we can't call him right away. But I'll have him know as soon as he's done. Untill then I'll need a parent to fill these papers" She continued handing me a few documents. My parents bursted in a few seconds later, mom exclaiming out loud "We're here!"

They were both trying to catch their breathes, soaking wet,. Mom suddenly stood straight and looked at all of us with fear in her eyes "Where's Destiny?" she said with panic. "The nureses took her from us" I asnwered blankly "Blake followed them" I ended handing her the documents. Her expression relaxed a bit as she continued with "Where'd they take her?"

 "Just for examination." the receptionist answered quikly. My mom sighed with relief probably because her daughter was now taken care of but I can still see the worried look in her eyes and was obviously depressed. Her face that was usualy white and full of life was now pale and her green eyes were now hazel, a sure sign she was in complete stress. She sat down lazily on the dark blue waiting chairs then began filling the papers. 

Dad and I sat down next to her, him on her left and me on her right. I looked at my dad and examinated his expression. He was just sitting obviously tired and chocked, his shoulders dropping which is pretty unusal for him since he always kept them straight and his eye lids were slowly covering hisbrown eyes.

I rested my head on the wall and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. My hands slackly fell between my thighes and I drowned myself in an ocean of thoughts. All that happened the past hour was so frustrating. I took a quick glance at my bloody hands and clothes which apparently attracted other people's attention. I suddenly heard heavy footseps rushing towards us and finally stopping infront of me. I looked up to see that it was Blake. 

"Follow me." He ordered and we all immediately sat up. We began walking fast past the receptionist as mom threw the  papers on the desk and we all followed Blake. He led us to an elevator which we all entered. We all stood in complete silence only the sound of our heavy breathing and doctors coming in and out, getting weird glances from them. We were all wet and I was covered with blood, who could blame them?

When we were finally alone, dad was the first one to break the silence "Blake, what's wrong?" he asked dying to know what was going on. "They put Destiny in a room and we have to wait there. Dr. Simons finished and they told me he was on his way to take a look at her." I heard a 'Thank goodness' from my mom and a huge sigh from dad as I placed a hand over my heart and lifted my head up.

The elevator doors opened again and Blake led us to the room. It was a very simple bedroom with white walls, two bed covered in white sheets, a small Tv facing the beds, a door obviously leading to the bathroom, two tables and a few  chairs. We all sat down, none of us saying a single word. This was going to be long wait.

Liz's P.O.V

I sighed as I kept pacing back and forth. "What if she didn't make it?" I suddenly said with frustration. William groaned anooyed with me "Nothing will happen to her, they're taking good care of her!" he assured me. "But what if she's not okay?" I asked desperate and tired. "Mom" Blake said standing up "Please just relax? The situation is bad enough as it is and all these questions aren't really helping out" He pointed out. I looked at him with a glare but then softened my expresion. He was right. "Sorry, I'm just scared for her, I-" and before I could continue, the door bursted open and two nurses came in with Destiny on the bed.

I watched as they lifted her up and placed her carefully on the bed next to the window. I kept biting my lips watching them fix the blood bag and plasma. William hugged me gently from the back reassuring me as I grabbed his hands squeezing them. 

After the nurses finished, Dr. Simons came in, a few papers in his hands. "So doctor, any news?" I asked desperately walking slowly towards him. He nodded fixing his huge square glasses "Well to start" He began as I twisted my fingers "she lost lots of blood, the necessairy blood she needs to survive at least untill the end of the treatment. And since she has a rare blood type which can not be found easily, I'm sorry to tell you that from now on, her days are numbered"

And after he said that, each of us showed our emotion through different ways as Damian began cussing uder his breath, Blake started crying and repeating 'no' numerously, William let out a lat 'what?' and I was there, standing dumbfound and speechless still trying to process what's going on.

"What do you mean her days are numbered?" I shout-cried not wanting to believe what he had just told me. "Unless we find her some AB negative it is impossible for us to help her. Her blood type is exteremely rare and untill we find some I can't tell you how many days she still has."

I started sobbing uncontrollably and fell down on my knees holding my body up with my hands. I couldn't hold myself anymore. I couldn't keep my tears in anymore, I had to let them out. William crouched down and hugged me as both my sons began conforting me. I couldn't let Destiny see me like this. If she sees me being strong, she'll be strong too. I don't want her to be worried and I'll do my best making her feel like she doesn't even have that damned disease. 

I stood up fast wiping away my tears and shoving the bos gently away from me "What's gonna happen now doc?" I asked trying to change the mood. "Well..." He said walking towards Destiny  "She is going to take pills, of course the necessairy medications to help her survive a bit longer. It stalls the whole process at least until we find some blood to help her out." 

I nodded and then thought for a while. The next question souded really stupid "Is she- is she gonna become... bald?" I asked innocently. I could hear a chuckle and one of the boys face plam but a mother has the rights to worry! "Sadly yes. Also, one of you will have to stay with her at the hospital for both moral support and of course, calling the nurses in case of any problem"

"I'll do it!" I immediately jumped. "Good" he finished, wished us a good day and left the room. I stared at her helpless figure. What did she do to deserve this? why did it have to happen to her? Why did she have to go? Why is she being taken away from me? From us? She's my daughter! I can't face the fact that in a few days she'll be gone!

I started sobbing and I sat down on one of the chairs. No matter how much I told myself to be strong I couldn't help but cry even more for some reason.

"It's going to be okay mom" Assured Damian and beeing my stubborn self, I shouted "No it's not going to be okay. My daughter is dying and there's probably nothing we can do about it!" We all sat in silence saying nothing to each other. I couldn't even think of what our lives were going to transform into and sadly, I think we were at its beginning.

_______________________________________________________________________

Ta-da! That's chapter deux! I mean 2. Hope you like it! Vote, coment share! Kisses! Bai!