Unlucky [part 3]

Soldiers of Misfortune

[.... do you understand, Luhan?]

"Yes m-mom."

[Okay, then we'll be back in a week.]

"Yeah. Enjoy your honeymoon," Luhan answered back and dropped the call.

I saw him smile. I think he's happy with all of this. That he's okay with everything that happened. That none of this affects him in any way, well it's true, I'm the only one with strings attached.

After the talk we had at the restaurant, I was speechless. They thought it was indeed shocking since they haven't mentioned they're in a relationship for six months. That it was only natural a kid like me to be speechless.

But they didn't know.

They don't know why. And I can't tell them why. I'll have to endure this, alone. I have to show them I'm okay with all of this. Since Mom will be happy, and they look like they enjoy being together. I have to stay silent. I can't ruin this for her, for them.

"So Sehun," I gained reality after Luhan talked. "You better sleep early, we have school tomorrow, okay?" and he smiled at me.

I docked down and answered.

'I have to endure. Endure it, Oh Sehun.'

I woke up early the next day. Then I realized the scent of food downstairs so I got up, but I didn't go down, I headed straight to the bathroom and took a bath.

I didn't like the thought of seeing him cooking breakfast. It would feel like a we're a newly married couple or maybe lovers living together. I knew I had to start accepting it but...

I sighed. I'm too frustrated with everything happening all too fast. They planned the wedding in a month and all of us started living together. They planned on having us share a single room to get close, surely it was a bad idea. A good thing Luhan objected, saying we were too old to share rooms. Honestly, that relieved me.

We moved to Luhan and his Dad's house. It was big and quite spacious, though my room was right next to Luhan's. They quickly signed papers and had me transfer to Luhan's high school, where he was a year higher than me. So going together to school would sometimes occur. Enduring the trip to school 15 minutes away. Enduring 15 minutes with him.

Then they decided to extend their honeymoon. Not that anyone disagreed but that would mean... me and Luhan... would be... alone. Alone together in one house. Alone in a single roof with you're unrequited love. I'm gonna go insane.

Seriously. Who wouldn't be after having every single day with this guy? I mean, who walks around half-naked in front of someone who likes you? Sheesh! Not that he knows though. Sigh.

As for that brotherly affection, always caring and asking, it kinda hurts knowing he only does see me in that kind of light. It would've been better if he just ignored me instead of always flashing his radiant smile towards the little bro he got.

And don't even get me started with Xiumin hyung. It's like these guys go way back, even with me considering

Umin hyung as a best friend, they have something more compared to us knowing each other online.

Yeah, Umin hyung was an online buddy. We met while I was joining up team plays randomly and we just hit it off afterwards and became close. We even met outside the cyber world and gathered on conventions but not once did I see him having any connection with my so-called unrequited love.

So a shocker for the little guy. Woop-di-doodle-do.

"Sehun!" Luhan screamed.

"What?"

"Oh good you're awake. Come downstairs and eat!"

"Yeah yeah."

"Hurry up so we can go! It's your first day after all."

See, what I tell you? Fifteen minutes.

Who knew it's such a big impact?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

(11:53 / 09-08-14)

Ayo! An update on mah ongoing~
Yeah it's lame so HAHAHAHAHA

Nothing much happened though, a usual brotherly-complex for the new step-brothers xD

Thanks for reading and I'll be updating hmmm.. sometime next week? Not sure xD

Anywho enjoy this... this!

-Denyelabaek :3