chapter 4

Once i was done packing. i went to take a shower. Because i mean its one direction. Then i curled my hair, And put on makeup. Once i was done i hears a knock at the door. My heart felt like it skipped a beat when i heard the knock on the door. I quickly ran downstairs and to my surprise it was,

Karen. "hey" she said. "Karen don't do that" i said frustrated. "do what?" She said back curious. "you know what" was ask i could say before getting back inside. She went to go to the kitchen to get a snack. "when are they coming?" She asked. "i dunno" because i didn't.

Then another knock. Both me and Karen looked at the door then at each other. Then we quickly got up and ran to the door. When i opened it, it was them,

Harry: the tall man full of muscles and curls, and is eyes sparking like green emeralds.

Louis: the short lad with the beautiful blue eyes, and his hair, his light brown hair just swaying in the breeze.

Zayn: some what tall, his dark hair just plain beautiful, his eyes dark almost black.

Niall: kinda short, his blonde hair prettier in person then i thought, his eyes so pretty like they were looking in my soul.

Liam: Tall, his curly hair, his chocolate brown eyes.

They must have noticed me starting because the all said nervously, "hi love."  I looked over at Karen and saw her passed out on the floor. I went to go get my stuff. But them being gentlemen got my stuff before i did.

I of course got my iPod because well i will do anything to impress them. Then i told Karen bye. Even though she was still passed out when i  left. Then they opened the door to the limo for me.

_____________________________________

Hey sorry that was it, Morgan.

  Bye <3

~ Nikki