She's Got Me

INTRO FOR MAIN CHARACTER

Oh um...hi, there...

My name's Spencer Brians.

I'm just your not-so-normal 17 year old honor student. In Senior year now, by the way.

I'm not like those cliche guys you find all over in books and ebooks. I'm not a bad boy who rides a motorcycle and has committed crimes. I'm not a player who brings home girls every day. I'm just...your not-so-normal honor student.

Yep. An honor student though not at the top but at least trying to be.

Why not-so-normal though?

Well...mostly because of stereotypes for nerdy people...I'm not there. Well...I make and have lots of friends, boys obviously. I am in fandoms. I play games, dont really study too hard, and just...enjoying everything.

Well...I think you'd find me nerdy and awkward but nah...you get to know me better? You get the reward of knowing my true self.

I'm guessing your imagination right now is something that involves things that I'm pathetic and weird and I dont like you at all stuff.

Sighhhh.

I find it hard to believe but...I'm...a bit popular with girls like out of a sudden, they'd just...want to be friends to have a reason to go near me and flirt...I dunno why but they just...think I'm cute and all those...

People have always said I am good looking/handsome/many other adjectives you might describe me with.

(Yeah...I may have said I'm not cliche or something...but well...I'm kind of like one of those cliche people not too much appreciated and all...but not too much.)

They even say I look even more handsome without my glasses.

People who have seen me without them... try so hard to convince me to use contacts.

But no.

I refuse.

Why so?

It's because...I'd feel even more insecure and then I wouldn't be able to do my studies...and even if I do that...I still wouldnt be able to get her attention...

Hm? Want to know about her?

I'll gladly tell you.

The her I'm talking about is Penzy Morgans.

When we were young...we were best friends. We did everything together. We were the happiest kids...

After a few years...one day came when...I heard about things like crushes and everything. All I understood before was...the closest girl to me and of course...that was no other than her.

I told her. She seemed happy too and told me hers.

We were mutual.

Or that's what I thought.

That year, I always protected her from bullies...from everything...I felt like I'd tell the world that we were both mutual.

I know...I was such an idiot, right?

The next year...I tried to talk to her but...there always seemed to be interruptions...and in the end, I couldnt.

So I sent letters...which she also replied back.

But there was this one thing that...kind of broke my heart or something...it was...

"Love,

Penzy, your best friend"

Even though she used a correction tape to hide it...it was still clear.

It just...broke my heart.

I thought we were mutual and would always be.

And I was obviously wrong.

Few months later, I hear rumors of her crush not being me anymore...

I felt hurt...a lot hurt.

I experienced friendzone that way.

Well...even though she did those...and even just treats me as a friend...

I couldn't help but like her again.

~Author: Um...I didnt really put too much details for it could spoil the whole story.

And I'm sorry for the many stories I have discontinued. I just cant seem to find any ideas anymore and writer's block is not good.

And by the way, I need someone who can photoshop and edit and everything...I'm not really an expert yet...so yeah...and if you're willing to help me, just PM me~