Ch.11

"Matilda, wake up." I groaned at the voice who was calling me and shushed them away, but they just chuckled and suddenly I was being lift up into strong arms. I flinched struggling with the one who is carrying me.

"Shh, go back to sleep."

I groaned again and nodded in to his warm chest then after the soft moves of his walk a soft mattress beneath me beneath me touched my skin.I felt his hands trying to take off my shoes painfully slow.

"I am going to change your cloths, alright?" I heard him, but not sure correctly. All I heard was a mumbles so I just nodded and felt his hands tugging up My shirt, that's when I panicked and shot quickly.

"Shh, it's alright, I am not going to do anything, just getting you in comfortable cloths."

But I didn't feel anything. After that, I was too tired to keep up with his actions, so I just went into deep slumber.

***

My eyes opened to the sound of someone cursing, when I opened my eyes thirdly and checking who it was, I found it was harry beside me panting like he ran a marathon.

"What's wrong?" I asked slowly trying to sit up but pushed back immediately by him.

" it's nothing, go back to sleep." Like it was an order.

"Was it a nightmare?" I pushed.

"Matilda, go back to sleep." He spoke tensely like he was in pain.

I didn't push him anymore, but I couldn't fall asleep again, I just laid there pretended that I fell in sleep.

***

" you look tired, did you get enough sleep?"

I nodded, lying.

I didn't sleep last night at all and whenever I tried, I failed, so I just laid there till harry woke up and pretending that I woke up in the same time he did.

Harry was making the eggs, while I was sitting on the counter. And whenever he tried to shoo me off, or push me to the ground and tell to sit on the chair like a human being I refused. Which he finally made the decision to give up.

"You're lying."

It was obvious anyway.

"I just couldn't get back to sleep."

He nodded.

"I am going to call your work."

"Why,harry?"

"You're tired you can't go today."

I laughed, mostly not because harry acting cute without realizing. But today is Saturday, I do not have work today. He looked at me funny and I just laughed harder.

"Harry,"

"What?"

"It's Saturday, I don't have work today."

And I swear to god, I saw a faint pink color on his cheeks.

"Oh, I didn't realize it was Saturday." He mumbled.

I smiled, he looked unbelievably hot but cute in the same time that I wanted to just go and hug him.

"harry? How many days you work?"

"Twenty four / seven."

"I mean when is your free days?"

"I don't have a free day, I don't have time. I always work."

"but you once told me that you have mondays and wednesdays are off." then i blushed at the memory. the date was good to be honest.

"yeah, not all day. these two days i have the night only. sometimes, i could get to work after eating at the restraunt."

My jaw dropped.

Oh, he is not going to work today.

---

I am SO sorry for the late update but can I say something?

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE MANY READS ILOVEYOU SO MUCH..

*clears throat*

Well, five votes for a chapter...

Thanks lovelies xx