Family

This is my first fan fic don't judge.
??? POV
     Hello if you're wondering who I am, My name is Ashlyn Tallyn and I am 13 years old. You probably already know parents are, Meghan Chase the Iron queen and Ash Tallyn my dad. Of course you can't forget about Kierran my older brother.

      "Ashy wake up, We have to go to the summer court to see Aidan!" Kierran shouted. If you want to know who Aidan is He's my brothers best friend. Kierran kept shaking me I knew he wouldn't say stop until I woke up.

        "10 more minutes." I mumbled. Kierran then threw me off my bed and I landed face first on to the floor. I kept my tears in, it hurt so much I was mad at him for doing that. Kierran kept trying to apologize but I just ignored him. I stood up and went to get ready I put on a short black skirt and a plain white t-shirt I tucked my shirt in. As I was going to the dining hall I saw glitch telling jokes to some guards as soon as they saw me they bowed I smirked at glitch and he had a nervous look on his face. I walked away and went to the dining hall I saw my mom and dad talking about royal things, I sat down farthest away from Kierran and everyone else. My parents were shocked because I always sat right beside them.

        Kierran POV
        I watched my sister sit down. She was still mad at me, she has never been this mad at me before.

      "Sweetie what's wrong?" My mother asked with a worried look on her face. My sister didn't say anything. She asked her to come sit with us but she shook her head. "Please tell me what happened." My mother said.

     "K-Kierran!" Ashlynn shouted as she was holding back her tears and pointing at me.

      Mother turned to me, sighed and asked "What did you do?"

           "I threw Ashy off her bed but I didn't know she was going to land face first I even said sorry but she hasn't forgiven me yet!" I answered. My mother nodded and told ashy to forgive me. Ashy walked up to me and gave me a hug. Me and ashy were super close siblings.

        Ashlynn POV
       We were at the summer court my brother and Aidan had their renunion.
A few hours later I went to the garden I saw uncle puck, My brother and Aidan making out with some girls I snook up on them and said.......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued....
I hoped you like the first chapter this going to be a short story by the way I update one chapter everyday. Category: fantasy