Chapter 20

Leon POV
I am going back to Buenos aires today. Violetta went 1 week ago because she wanted to see everyone again. Today I am going back, back to the place I left 2 years ago. I am nervous to see everyone again, but I am glad that I can see them again too.

I walk into the airport and all the memories from 2 years ago come back in my head. I feel the pain I had back then, but I now I am going to start my happy life and live with Violetta forever. I heard my phone ring and it was an unknown number. I pick up and a random man starts talking

??: "She is dead" he says while I look confused

Leon: "Who is dead? Who am I talking to?"

??: "Violetta is dead. I killed her" he says and hangs up.

I fell on my knees and start crying uncontrollobaly. I drop my phone and start screaming.

Leon: "Noooo!! Why her?" I scream while people start staring at me. One old woman walked to me.

Old woman: "What is wrong boy, why are you crying?" She asks worried

Leon: "I-I-I-I lost her" I say while standing up. The woman helps me to get up.

Old woman: "Who did you lost?"

Leon: "The one I love the most.. She got murderd.." I say while crying again

Old woman: "Don't cry boy.. It will be okay. What is your name?"

Leon: "My name is Leon and thanks for helping me miss. But I really need to catch my flight to see her and her friends."

Old woman: "No problem Leon, go and catch your flight. Good luck" she says and I walk away.

Who is that guy who called me? Why did he kill Violetta? What did she do wrong? I am sitting in the airplane thinking about everything.

The airplane landed and I walk out. I first walk to the park where Violetta and I kissed for the first time. I feel tears coming up again. Some metres aways I see two girls. One looks a LOT like Violetta. No that can't be. Stop thinking about her! I start walking to the house of Angie. I need to see how she is doing...

Heey Leonetta Lovers,
How are y'all doing? New Chapter!! Hope you like it and please vote and comment💗❤
Xx Mannie😘