[02]

I woke, in the softest bed I had ever slept in, in a long time.

I can't remember the last time I slept in an actual bed, so you can imagine that the bed I was laid on, was something that I wasn't used to.

What I was used to, however, was crappy hotel rooms, or something like that.

I turned to my right, only to realise that that was where the feathery-soft bed ended.

Much to my dismay, instead of the bed, there was a bedside table, which I, not realising that it was there, hit my head on it.

I laid on the floor, not being bothered to get up again.
My limbs felt weak, and I was pretty sure that there was a lump, growing on my head.

I tried to remember how I got here, but alas, I had no recollection of the night before.

***

A knock was heard, and I knew that, because of how close it was, it was the door to the bedroom I was currently in.

I was still laid on the floor, trying to calm my aching head, but of course, to my luck, it wasn't working.

So, sitting up, I looked around me, checking my surroundings, and trying to find the door.

***

Everything was in the colour scheme of white and blue, the bed looking big enough to fit two people in it, the walls painted grey and white, like the door.

A chandelier hung above my head, with lights entwined around it. It had a quite regal feel to it, but I shook my head, bringing myself out of my thoughts, when the knock came again.

Time to face the music.