"Forget it?" Chapter35

(Megan's P.O.V)

I looked in to Ems eyes and saw that she isn't half angry...I walked off with out another word said in case I regretted it.

After five minutes of walking I saw the boys walking down to the corner shop is I ran up to them,

"OIIII! KIDUHHS!" I shouted as they all hollered. Matt was with them...yay!

"Hii!" I hugged them and then hugged Matt as he picked me up and swirled me around. He eventually out me down and I kissed him on the cheek. "How are babyyyyyyy?" I cooed.

He chuckled, "yea, baaaaaabe, I good. Yourself?" I mimicked me and I just nodded for his answer.

"How are you people?" I questioned they just nodded like myself.

"Hey I thought Emily went to that school?" Aaron asked really confused.

"Oh and Georgia too." He added. "Uhum, they do but Emily got hold up by a few boys and girl-"

"What girl?" Cam asked before I could finish. "How the fuck do I know?" I spat, Cameron's being a right ass past these few weeks.

"What about Georgia Megan?" Nash asked.

"You know she goes to that school, oh that reminds me why weren't you there?" I asked.

"Oh...I was a little sick but I just jumped up to go to the shop...and about Georgia, where is she." He answered...I'm sure he has mentioned that same question like five times.

"DETENTION..oh my." She all laughed at my sudden outburst.

---

(Georgia's P.O.V)

"I had stuff to say" so I was currently being nagged at by teachers.

"Stuff like what?" She asked.

"Stuff that ISNT YOUR GOD DAMN BUISSNES." I grabbed my back and walked out,

"MISS ROSE WE WILL HAVE TO CONTACT YOUR PARENTS!" Miss Mansta shouted.

"I DONT LIFE WITH THEM ANYWAY...HAVE A NICE WEEKEND." I shouted back.

I walked down the stairs to the main hall and through the exit out of the hell hole when I heard a sudden crash. I jogged over to the alleyway down the side of the building and saw...my friend struggling to get up with a busted lip and torn clothing.

"Emily?" I whispered.

"Yep." She replied...got her bag and started walking like she never had nothing on her mind.

"Okay....wow. That's strange." I should be asking id she's ok but the real question is-

"What happened?"

"Forget it." She said stubbornly.

"Forget it?" I repeated.

She just started to walk faster when she looked like she was going to tip over, I ran over to her and lifted her arm for support and wrapping it around my shoulder.

"Who did this?" She looked up as if I did not say a word.

"EMILY!" I screamed.

"OKAY YOU CAN PISS RIGHT OFF." I screamed back.

"Tell me who did it now." I scared her a little for her to say something.

"Al--"she faded.

"Sorry, what?"

"Ali--" she faded away.

"EMILY FOR FUCKS SAKE WHO!?"

"ALICIA!! Alicia motherFucking Leigh." I was stunned.

Alicia was her good friend back in Liverpool before she turned everyone against her, that's when Megan found her. I was away in Florida so.

"What did she say?" This made her sob quietly to herself now.

"She-she said that she was g-going to take Cam away from me and there's nothing I can do about it." Okay. I'm officially gobsmacked.DID THAT BITCH REALLY SAY THAT.

"Let's go" I took her hand lightly enough not to open her cuts back open...I shivered...the thought of her even being hurt makes me sick to the stomache.

---

(Emily's P.O.V)

Georgia opened the door that led us to all of the guys. They all gasped at my sudden appearance...I looked like a freaking hobo.

I looked around for Cameron but he wasn't there. Eh I shook everything and everyone off and walked upstairs as I heard footsteps behind me. I ignored them as I walked in to my room to see the most horrifying, sick sight you could ever witness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I said I was gunna do another 2 but I can't, I had to redo this whole chapter and I'm exhausted, thankyou for reading, byeeee👋