Chapter 2

He can't be serious.

"You want us to do what?" asks Michelle. Clearly still shocked about everything my dad just threw at us.

"I don't get it, why do you want for all of us to do it" asks a very confused Emma.

"Alright let me explain again, the FBI and I believe that something is going on right now in that town near Ohio but we can't do anything to stop it because we have no evidence. We have the perfect excuse to why all of you are there and it would be better to have only one person go, the more of you the faster we get the job done" my dad says with a very concerned expression.

"So want all of us right?"asks Sarah for the 3rd time.

"Yes, that's right. We want for you guys, to pretend to be someone else and help us uncover who our criminal is and who he's working with"

"But dad, we would have to change school's" I asked surprised because my dad wouldn't in a million years agree to transfer me out of Woodlands Private School. For all of my life my dad has planned for me to go to the same school my mother went to and that was Woodlands.

"I know that but this is really important, and I have no other options, I have run out of ideas to solve this case and none of then have had a positive income, I have spent month's trying to figure out who is responsible for all these crimes and well we really need to find him. We think he could be hiding out there"

"I've talked to your parents girls and they were hard to convince at first but I got them to finally agree . I explained that I would protect you guys and that you would be doing me a huge favor. They said it was fine, only if you guys were okay with moving schools into a regular high school and staying in a house that I rented for you guys with Nanny Cara."

"I'm in!" screams Sophie jumping up from the table and breaking the awkward silence. "I'm so in."

"Me too" the girls say all at once still looking a bit concerned.

"Okay, when do we start" I ask.

"Next week" he says as he gets up. "Thank you girls, I'll explain more when I see you guys next week. We have a lot to to and you guys have a lot to learn so I'll have the team get stuff ready."

As the girls go to my room to change I say goodbye to my dad and finish cleaning the kitchen.

I can't believe that my dad is actually letting me do this. He's always been very overprotective when it comes to me, he says his job is to dangerous..

And it is, he deals with a lot of different people, and has a lot of enemies so he keeps me under the grid. Now all of a sudden he wants me to help him, this guy sure is important.

I walk into my room to find the girls already half way done getting ready.

Emma curling her long hair and

Sarah straightening her short hair.

Michelle and Sophie were both deciding what they were going to wear. So far Michelle had on some denim shorts and a light pink loose tank deciding whether to wear her wedges or sandals.

She definitely was enjoying every bit of the summer sun we had left. It's later this month when it starts to get cool outside. Unlike me, Michelle hated September because it was this month when winter starts.

Sophie on the other hand was wearing a cute black summer dress with a teal cardigan adding some accessories to go with her sandals.

I decided to go with my my peach colored skirt, gray loose tank and this cute sweater I had just bought to match my silver flats. I decided to curl my hair and leave it down.