Perfect. (A Hayes Grier fanfic)

Hi guys, this my first post on Wattpad, so um yeh... i hope you like it! Please share this too your friends and share to their friends and to their friends and so on <3 

Ilysm<3

-A xxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1-

Anna POV -

I woke up to the ring of my phone, CAMERON.

"H-ell-o? Cam, what's up? Why are you ringing me this early?" I said in a sleepy tone.

"Anna, it's 1:30. You were ment to be at the roller skating place half an hour ago!" He said, obviously mad at me. Me, Cameron & Brent were going roller skating at 1.

.

"Holy shhhh! Sorry Cam! Omg I feel so bad," he was on Loud speaker as I was rushing around my room trying to find my clothes. "I'm just getting dressed, I can't find my skates! Are they at your place?"

"No," he said, still annoyed, " they were at Brent's, he's got them here, they're in locker 281. Are you nearly done?"

"Just trying to find my keys!" I yelled from across the room.

"You've lost them, Again!!"

"Yeh, I know! Can you pick me up? Mum left for work at half ten, she said that dad would drive me but he left at 1. As per." I said hopefully, you see, Cameron is one of my best friends, even though I'm thirteen, he's the only one who knows what happened to me, when I was ten.

"Yeh Whatevs, just Make sure your ready, I'll be there in 10, see ya!" He said, I could hear him wacking the skates off and finding his keys.

"Thanks Cam, your the best!" I said as he hung up.

I was still rushing around for my hand bag, an original Gucci, black and gold, two of my favourite colours, other than pink and orange.

Ten minuets later, I here a knock on the front door, Cam was waiting, jigging about as his body language was telling me to hurry. I rushed out, almost forgetting my keys, good one Anna.

-----

About ten minutes later, after a very quiet car journey, wasn't usually this awkward, he had something to hide, I wanted to know, but I wasn't going to bother him, not now, not whilst he's mad at me any ways. We arive at roller rodeo, lame name, but one of the bast skating rinks in the world! I see Brent at two other boys, one about thirteen and the other older, maybe this was what Cam was hiding, it seemed very strange for him to invite someone else, roller skating is me, Brent&Cams thing? Ohhhh... He's in for it now...

*

Hayes POV-

Wow... Who on earth is that girl?! She's is gourgeous! Wow... I stood there with my mouth open. When she looked at me, I felt my stomach turn... What was her name? How old is she? Where did such a beauty come from? All these questions were whirling round in my head when Cameron said,

"Hayes, this is Anna, she's thirteen, like you, maybe you can be friends," Anna didn't hear as he whispered " I think she likes you..." I blushed as he said that, she turned and said

"what? I heard you say something! Ohhh... And hi Hayes, I'm Anna, how are you?"

I could see her blushing, aww, she looks so beautiful, standing there.....

"No. We didn't say a thing, I think it was them overs there," Cameron said, pointing to a group of friends "Hayes-are you going to reply or what? Don't be such a chicken. Say hi!"

"Oh.. Sorry.. Umm.. Hi!" I could feel my cheeks getting hot, "I'm good, your really pretty.... I mean um... You look nice..." *oh shit* Hayes. Why? You always blurt out the wrong thing!

"Oh... It's ok, thank you. You look nice too." She said, blushing so much she turned and hid her face, she was so perfect...