I Know Him! - 10

Thank you for all my readers.
Vote it and support me by your comments.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Evan just thinking about what Ariana said about the person who bumped him yesterday.

He trying to remember the person with that physical looks.
'Who is he?' in his thought.

"Hey dude!" Whisper James to Evan.
"What?!" Said Evan with frowned.

"Are you have find the person bumped you yesterday?"ask James.

"No, but some of girl named Ariana told me 'his' physical looks" said Evan.

"Oh, how his physical looks like?"ask James with his eyes still focusing to the what teacher said.

"She said he had brown hair like me, he had same height as me, he had green eyes,and he had some injury on his cheek"Evan explain to his best friend.

"Hmm, let me thinking about it"said James with frowned.

After they don't know how much time they thinking about it, the bells ring and it's time to go back to the home.

"Are you have the answer,yet?"ask Evan staring at his best friend.

"Nah, I think maybe we should ask it to our friends"said James to him.

"Okay, you were right" So they both come to their friends and ask them out. And told them his physically looks.

"So,Are you guys know who is he?" Ask Evan to them.

All of Evan friends just frowned and thinking hard about it. They trying to recognize who is he.

"No, I think I don't know?!"said Gina.
"Same here" from Diana and John.

And Evan glaring to other friends and they all just shrug sign they don't know.

"Okay, I think I should probably go back to home now. And I'm gonna thinking about it later"said Evan wave them goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------

When he come to the house, his father nowhere in sight, probably because his father is busy for his work.

So with that he go upstairs and go to his bedroom to get laid and thinking about it.

'He had some injury in his cheek' in his thought. Evan sit in his bed and thinking about it non-stop.

He groan after he thinks about it too much. So he go to the bathroom to have a cold shower and clean all his thought.

But he keep thinking about it.
'Who is him?' Evan frustrated in his thought.

Evan went out from the bathroom and drying himself and go downstairs to watch some show in the TV.

He watch the 'Ellen DeGenneres Show' because he think he can found the answer after he gets some entertainment and gets laugh from 'Ellen Show'.

After Evan laughing at the show this is time to prepare for the dinner so he go to the kitchen and cook some meal for him and his father.

"I think I'm gonna make some spaghetti with Bolognese sauces" Evan mumble to himself.

He cook it probably because his father and him like spaghetti with Bolognese sauces on it.

'I think it's smell good' Evan thought. He like to cook some food especially for his father.

After that he heard the front door crack open and his father step in to the house.

"I'm home! Where are you Evan?" His father take his jacket off and put it in the hanger.

"Welcome home,dad. I'm just done prepare our dinner" said Evan greet his father.

"Wow, thank you so much son. I'm sorry I can't make us some dinner because my work" his father apologize to him.

"Don't be, it's okay dad. You have done anything to me" said Evan.

His dad just smiled at him and ruffle his hair.

"By the way, I'm made you some Spaghetti with Bolognese sauces" said Evan lead his father to the table with the spaghetti on top of it.

"Mmh, smells good, that's my favorite" said his father to him.

"Yeah, now dad can change your clothes and eat with me" order Evan.

His father just nodded and went upstairs to change his clothes.

While his father change his clothes Evan keep thinking about his physical looks and trying to figure it out.

'If it possible someone who bumped me is...' he can't continue his thought because his father already on the table for dinner.

"Now, let's eat" that's what his father all said.

They both start eat and talk about anything and everything.

After they both done eating, Evan clean the table and wash all dishes.

His father is watch some movies in the TV. And when he done wash the dishes. He want to go upstairs to his bedroom.

"Evan, do you want to watch 'The Conjuring 2' with me?" Said his father pointing to the TV.

"No, I already watched it so enjoy your movie dad" with that his father nodded and say goodnight to him.

When he reached his bedroom, his phone went off and display 'James' name on it.

'Hello what's up?' ask Evan on the phone.

'Hello, Evan I think I know who is him' said James.

'What?! Who is him?' ask Evan.

'It's, It's, Jones McGuffin' said James.

'What?!' all Evan said before his phone turned off because low battery.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Do you think it's interesting?
Please comments and vote me to let me know...

And thank you for all my readers
...........

'Keep Read, Because Reading Is A Knowledge Bridge'

-Me-