nAkE/jiCk oNeShOt

After team 10 finished their lunch, nick and jake went to their rooms, while the rest went off on the streets, seeing which girl under the age of 16 is up for the takings.

Jake Paul was doing the usual: updating his vlogs, and on his current one, vlog #100,000, using the same intro with bullet sound effects and the random moaning person.

"Okay guys," jake spoke to his camera, "if we can get 500,000,000,000 likes, I will take off my shirt! Skrt! skrt!" And with that, he ended his recording.

"Now all I gotta do is edit," jake told to himself.

"Oi jake you evah eard of dose anime cahrtoons? Wha if we can use em in our vidjeo?" Nick yelled out loud, suddenly appearing at Jake's door.

"Yeah yehaha! Nick you are my bro, we can definitely put some anime bitches, lets look up some of that shit," Jake told nick.

Jake starts looking up HentaiHaven on Google, making sure he's in incognito mode so his parents dont find out, and looks through the hentai tags.

"Oi, is a löt of tahgs 'ere, what's thaht trap one?" Nick asked Jake.
"Dont know man," Jake replied.
Jake clicks on the "traps" tag, and is sent to a page of anime boys, most of them blonde and small.

"Oi they made a fan page of ya," nick joked.
"Shut up bro, we're gonna watch one just cause you made that joke," Jake remarked.

"Oi shit mahn," nick cried out as looked at jake, surprised.

Jake clicked a video, the video about two gay highschoolers, one a jock and the other a curvy, 5,3 boy that constantly flirts with the jock.

"Oi, that boy, so curvy.." Nick thinks to himself, "betterh get going before I dent moi pants"
Nick slowly goes towards the doorway, but Jake notices and gets up to block the way.

"You scared of some little twink, nick?" Jake taunted.

"No mate its just-" nick starts, but is cut off by what he sees: Jake's curvy body.

"Yo you okay bro?" Jake asks
"Yea yea, I just gohtta go-" nick starts once more, but is instead cut off by Jake's grip on his shirt collar.
"Oi! Mate! What I do?" Nick asks with fear

Suddenly, Jake presses his lips against nick's, holding nick helpless.
Jake then lets go off him and shoves him on his bed.
"Idiot," jake tells nick as he starts to get on top of him, unzipping his pants.
Nick has no words for what is happening, he's helpless to Jake's touch.

Jake already has nick's pants down, and starts to tease his member through his boxers seductively. He gets down and takes off his boxers, revealing nick's member.
He slides his finger down slowly, feeling every twitch nick does.

Jake looks at it in thought, then starts to undress himself.
"Might as well finish it now," Jake tells nick softly, almost cooingly.

Jake get on top nick, rubbing his butt against nick's member and grabs it to insert it. Jake gives a soft moan as nick goes in, and starts to move his hips down on nick slowly. At this point, nick is already tuckered out, from shock, fear, and other traumatic feelings. Jake only smirks and moves his hips faster, his own member erecting against nicks belly. Jake put his hips into MAXIMUM overdrive, and finally, nick climaxes inside Jake, who which lets out a loud moan, and breathes heavily afterwards. Jake slumps down on nick and smiles at his plump body, running his hands through his hair, and then gets knocked into a deep slumber

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

uuUuUuUuUuUuUuuUUUUUuUUhHhhHhHhHHhH that's it I guess

very uneventful I KNOW but yOu gEt wHaT yOu gEt

thank for taking the time out of your day to read this abomination from hell (or gift from heaven??)

🅱️less

also

🇬🇧eNgLaNd iS mY ciTy🇬🇧