|-Football AU-|

Okay, I'm not really that good at football but, here it is--

(Btw, your mom made you a cheerleader bc she was one when she was younger and thought it'd be a good experience for you)

Jared- Jared parents signed him up for football because they thought it'd be nice to get him out of the house and off the video games. Jared surprisingly liked football after a while, his position is Tackle, where he can stop people from getting the ball.

Evan- Heidi signed Evan up for football thinking since Jared was on the team that Evan would make more friends. Evan is confused about football, he thinks it can be both fun and terrifying. His position is Tailback, where he can move fast and through little loopholes the bigger defensive people leave him.

Connor- Larry is best friends with the football coach and one day the football coach insisted that Connor was on the team. Connor loved/hated it, he loved shoving people around and hated the people he was working with. His position was Quarterback, he had to either run with the ball or pass it to the tailback, he never passed it unless he had to because he knew Evan would get seriously hurt.. Evan is the one player that he doesn't hate.