Prologue

before the hale house fire~

     "He won't hurt you My darling," mama whispers looking down at me as a dark skinned man gets down on one knees before us. Mama's dark brown eyes met my pale blue ones. "I promise I will never let anyone hurt you my darling," she whispers as unwrapped my arms from her thigh.
    "Hi Morgan I'm Deaton," he smiles and I smiled shyly.
    "Hi Mr.Deaton," I whisper softly and he smiles.
    "Call me Deaton," he smiles. "Morgan can i ask you a question?" he asks looking at me. I nod and he gave me a gentle smile. "Can I see your eyes," he asks. I looked up at Mama and she smiles nodding. My pale blue eyes melted into dark crimson red ones and Deaton gasps. "So young so powerful, Talia you need to take extra precautions with her safety, hunters will come for her, pureblood alphas are so rare there's only one left and that's miss Morgan here," Deaton says looking up at Mama. "Can I speak to you alone?" he asks Mama and she nods.
     "Morgan darling can you go wait in the car?," she asks and I nod and scrambled out to the car . That was the last time I saw Mama. Her beautiful smile, her curly black hair, her beautiful brown eyes. That was the last time I saw my whole family. Someone had kidnapped me from mama's car and when I got free and back home, I returned to a horrific sight, my family dead. Burned to death. My house gone.
    "M...Morgan," a hand touched my shoulder as I dropped to my knees. "No no no no MAMA" I roared so loud the trees shook and the ground started to crack. I jumped up and ran, I ran til I couldn't run anymore. I collapsed by a tree panting and gasping for air. I was only nine and Now I had no one. I lost everything.