fourteen

You walked out of the school gate with Ara.

"What's wrong with you? You were just happy and blushing in the morning now your a troll" she joked. You glared at her, showing how annoyed you were. You didn't want to believe how much jihoon affected you in one day but he did. A lot.

"Naeun" you heard someone call after you and when you turned around, there stand your boyfriend. You walked quickly, rolling your eyes avoiding him.

"I want to show you somewhere" he smiled as he held your hand quickly. You signaled Ara to help but she just smirked and walked away. Great.
The whole ride to somewhere was quiet since the only expression on your face was only a frown. You could feel him glancing a you every minute but you didn't care.

You then felt an aggressive turn on the car and then it parked.

"baby" he gently said. You turned to him, crossing your arms and still with the blank expression.

"are you ok?" He asked as he gave a smile. You didn't answer and just looked around, avoiding him.

"Was it because of this morning?" You looked back at him. His smile turned into a smirk slowly.

"You wanted to do it?" He smirked.

"Ani! Don't be a fluffing tease and make me disappointed" you said all at once.

" but do you still want to-"

"Stop it and start driving" you ordered, facing the window again.