P.R.O.L.O.G.U.E.

Sunshine.

He is pure sunshine.

She starred at the boy with pure admiration as he looked at his surroundings, taking in the beautiful scenery. She couldn't peel her eyes off of him, as he was just too alluring. The way his chest heaved in and out with rhythm as he breathed steadily. How his eyes focused on everything around him and paid attention to every detail. His pastel mint hair blending into the background as if he was apart of a painting.

Everything about him was beautiful and she knew it the moment she laid eyes on him. She wanted to know more. She wanted him to open up and come out of the shell he's been hiding in for years. She wants to know who he is, inside and out.

He has walls, big ones. He's been secluded in his own little world his entire life so someone trying to to climb up those walls and take a peek inside is new to him. He's trying to shut her out, he doesn't want anyone to see what's really left of him. But she finds a way, she always finds a way to make the burning out fire in his soul ignite and spread through out his entire body.

His existence has meaning when she's around. Of course, he'd never tell her that, nor would he show her. But if she finds out on her own there's nothing he can do but let her in.

"You know starring is rude?" He breaks the dead silence between them.

"Oh uh, s-sorry," She stutters while playing with her hands.

He lets out a barely audible chuckle and looks up into the sky. She can't help but look at him once again, while he's not focusing on her. She starts to tear up at the sight of him. She can see the pain in his eyes. No emotion. Like his heart doesn't work anymore. He's just breathing, he's not actually living.

"Yoongi?" She whispers loud enough for him to hear. He looks at her with a questioning look as if silently saying 'what?' letting her know she can continue. "Why, why are you sad?" Her voice is horse and choked up as she is trying to hold back her tears.

He stares at her for a second before replying. "I could ask the same to you, Hari,"

"No you can't, you already know. Plus I'm not as sad as you,"

"Right now isn't my time to tell. Someday I can tell you," He says running his fingers through his hair.

"Why?"

"Because,"

"Because why?"

"Dammit Hari! Why do you want to know so bad?" He snaps getting frustrated with her nosiness and persistent attitude.

"Because Yoongi, I want to see you smile. I want see you smile so big that your cheeks hurt. I want to hear you laugh so hard that tears come to your eyes. I want to see your eyes smile along with your mouth. I want your face to show pure and udder happiness, rather than pain and sadness," She started to tear up again. But this time she didn't hold back and she let the tears slip out of her eyes and run down her face. "I want to see it," She breathes as he reached over to wipe her tears.

"I'm sorry," His breath is shaky. "I'm to broken Hari, I'm far too broken,"