Raksasa the legend of Saphhire Coast

Raksasa Depths

The Bringer of Waves

It's Power is Mystical

It Rarely Comes Out

Before the Spacemen would hunt for rare trinkets Grimsley the Grandmaster needed more profits to fund his endeavours so he decided to build an oil rig in a hotspot of well oil. Sapphire Coast a beautiful beach with the clearest waters and many underwater trenches and chasms was a popular tourist destination, before Grimsley ordered "Operation Ekson", slaughtered the most of locals and constructed a huge oil rig above one of the trenches and started pumping chemicals that would kill the marine life so that they would not interfere with the Rig. For many weeks that station drilled with each turn of the drill damaging the reef even more, every day more and more fish would rise up to the surface dead and rotting. So much in fact that the Rig workers had to wear special variants of their normal suits better equipped for the Rig. Overnight small whirlpools appeared sucking in the dead fish and their diseased corpses. The workers were worried as they feared a bigger whirlpool would appear and pull the Rig into the tank. Grimsley of course lied to them informing them that there would only be small whirlpools, despite the fact that Gargantuan Whirlpools that could swallow the city of London sometimes appeared. After a pipe burst thousands of gallons of oil were dumped in the great sea and though the pipe was quickly repaired the damage the ocean took is still healing. Fearing an attack at this vulnerable stage Grimsley doubled efforts and sent a military air craft carrier/submarine equipped with Gatling Guns, RailGuns and deep diving torpedoes dubbed the "S.S Eye of God" to the site. Desperate the remaining local people the "Dengiz" fled to a sacred cave where Raksasa had hatched many thousand years ago. With a sacred dance the awakened Raksasa who was worshipped as a deity for millennia. A terrible storm appeared with lightning, hail and heavy rain all pouring down from the sky, the worst since the Great ShellBrick Storm. Out of the depths Raksasa erupted It was a Gargantuan Moray Eel With two arm like limbs with three claws on each hand. With a single bite of its enormous jaw it devoured the 40 km Oil Rig whole. Quickly reacting the Eye of God unloaded all of its ammo at the monstrosity but it did nothing against the enormous beast. The Eye of God then jetted away at 114 knots, but it was then hit by a powerful bolt of electricity by Raksasa and was made into an oven cooking everyone inside.

I thought I would write a good Ol' monster story in between parts of Terrible Story. Hope you enjoyed a tale about one of Krakta's legendary and super-ancient monsters