Mithross

( Do not play the song yet)
Max's POV.
Ross and Tim are fighting over their breakfast. I can't hold my laugh any longer so I burst out one big laugh. "You just killed Adam, Ross and you just killed Ross, Tim." I said while laughing. We all laughed. "I'll do the dishes. You guys can do what you want to do." Tim said picking up our plates. "OK!" Me and Ross said in unison. Me and Ross got to the living room and we sat on the couch. "Anime?" He said while holding a CD of an anime. "What anime?" I asked. "Just wait until you see it. You will love this." He said putting the CD in the DVD player. It played and it's called "Tokyo Ghoul". The opening is so cool! When the opening song started, he started singing. (Play the song)

Time skip after 2-3 episodes. Brought to you by #ROSSOME. *dab*

After 2-3 episodes later, Ross fell asleep on my chest while cuddling my arm. So I carefully turn off the TV and DVD player with my other hand. He woke up still cuddling my arm. "What happened?"  He said sleepily. He looked around and he realized that he was cuddling my arm and laid on my chest. He blushed madly and looked at me. I realized that to and I blushed too. He quickly sat up and hide his face because he's embarrassed. "Its ok Ross. Don't be embarrassed. I'm here for you." I said and Ross laid down on my lap. "You fell asleep while watching." I said softly while carefully stroking his hair. "Was it cool?" He said while looking at my eyes. He's is so cute. "Yeah. Its really, really, COOL!!!" I said sounding awesome. He chuckled and smiled. His smile is so bright. "I told you you would love it." I smiled at him and we heard a click around the corner. I looked up to see Tim holding his cellphone and with a smirk on his face. "You guys need a ship name. I know! Mithross is perfect!" He laughed. I got annoyed. "Shut the fuck up T-" I was cut of by Ross. "Just let him go. We'll deal with him later." Tim then runs to his room and locked the door. After 5 minutes of silence, Ross broke the silence by sneezing. After 5 minutes, he sneezed again and cough many times. "Ross, are you ok?" He didn't answer. I touched his head and he was burning hot like an oven. "I d-don't f-feel so g-good." He said. "Don't worry. I'll get the thermometer. Stay here." I said to him and he nodded. I stand up and go to the bathroom. I opened the medicine cabinet and get the thermometer then go back to the living room. I saw Ross laid down. He look so cold. "Ross, time to get your temperature." I said while shaking him lightly. He sat up and I looked at him. I checked his temperature and it was high. "You defienetly have a fever." He groaned and I hugged him. "C'mon. We'll go to your room so that you can rest." I said softly in his ear. He nodded. "Can you stand up and walk." "I'll try." He said and tried to stand up and walk but he fell back to the couch. "Don't worry. I got you" I carried him bridal style up to his room and laid him down on his bed. "Ok Ross. I'm gonna get something. Stay put and rest, ok?" I said and he nodded. I exited his room and go to the kitchen to get a towel and go to the bathroom to get it wet. I went back to his room and placed the wet towel on his forehead and kissed his cheek. I was about to go leave him when I felt something grab my shirt. I looked at Ross and he was grabbing my shirt. "Please don't go." "Ok. I'll stay with you until you get better." I said as I climbed at his bed and laid by his side.

AWE!!! I love this chapter. I'll try and update every other day. Hope u guz liked my chapter. Comment down below what ship should I write next. Have a nice day and I'll see u guz soon. Luv u guz!💜😘 BYE!✋ PEACE OUT!✌
~Kirisuna_dtstpj💜~