Simply Jorge

An amazing day   (un día incredible)

Well not to repeat what has already been wrote in my bio but, I am Jorge. I am not tall nor short. Neither fat or skinny. One could say that I am natural, both in my appearance and in my intellect. Except when it comes to my eyes....... oh my eyes are the two most beautiful things I have ever only seen in a mirror. They are indescribable, the lack of description lacks description. I have hair, I guess it is ok I mean for the average person. But, enough about my appearance lets get real for a moment.

Is today not such a good day? Well it is, this morning I woke up to the sun cascading down threw the bared window above me. I ate breakfast, as I normally do most the time, which consisted of a bowl and a spoon. After that I went to work were I spent the day doing whatever it is I do. After that I returned home and sat down on my stolen computer. After deeming it uncomfortable I sat in the chair next to it and now here we are now.

Wow isn't that just great. My only hope is that every day could be half as good as this one. I don't want to spoil this moment so lets all just sit and bask in the glory wile I post my favorite Beatles lyrics

Newspaper taxies appear on the shore

Waiting to take you away

Climb in the back with your head in the clouds

And you're gone

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah

Picture yourself on a train in a station

With plasticine porters with looking glass ties

Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile

The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

Lucy in the sky with diamonds

Lucy in the sky with diamonds, ah

Ahhhhh, cant you just feel all of that positive energy thriving within every loving and/or nonliving thing around you. As a wise man once said. "Статистика те, которые не соглашаюсь. Да здравствует гидру." or something like that. Honestly readers, I cant think of any more pleasant day in the history of the human race, or in the future of the human race. So all of you take a moment to just begin to understand all things in life that make you happy. Maybe wright them all on a list and indiscreetly mail that list to a neighbor. But, do not send this letter with an return address. Than see how they react and wright that down, also send that to them with an inscription stating I am always watching. But, do not list a return address.

Thank you all for reading.