Chapter 3: They Are Here

Man! This part is shitty as hell! I don't know where the hell is my inspiration. Gomennasai minna-san for not updating for so so so long! I was busy with university admissions (got rejected several times from several universities but I did survived somewhere. I seriously felt like crying at that time.) And then I got caught up in a new fandom. Durarara is amazing as hell! I just watched the first season and am already shipping Masaomi with Saki! Raise your hands if you loved that ship and squealed at the end of the season. Okay now I'm talking way too much and sorry for not updating. Pm if you wanna chat and gomennasai for the crap chappie. I seriously tried my hardest.

This chapter is dedicated to GatekeeperKeep . Sorry I took so long. I was working with a snail's pace. But I made it extra long.

Extra Author's note in the end! Along with the ocs! You have to see the ocs!

And one more thing the name Black and White belongs to SliverTreeandGoldLeaf who is on fan fiction.net!
—————————————————————————

There it stood. Tall as ever with its peak high up in the sky despite its rundown condition. Everyday, people would pass by this building, never daring to enter let alone ponder about what would its insides contain. But looks might deceive you, hiding something malice and vile inside.

Drip

Slowly, droplets dripped from the broken pipes, echoing around the old, rotting basement. The wooden floor had aged and been a prey of termites while the once gorgeous walls were now nothing but a step away from becoming debris. Old, crumbling beams held the ceiling from collapsing and crushing what was beneath it.

"This collection of weaponry is remarkably better than we have anticipated. Wouldn't you agree, Black-sama?" White-sama said while testing a rifle.

White-sama had salmon colored hair with three bangs in the front while a few strands stick out down his scalp. He had a fair complexion which made his charming golden eyes stand out while some can see them shimmer with different emotions. High cheekbones and v-shaped jawline had him even more charming as he already is. He wore a light blue button up over which was a black colored waistcoat that has its buttons undone while he wore black denim jeans whose ends were folded slightly above the ankles in order to adjust his black combat boots.

The said person hummed in agreement as she ran her hands over the weapons displayed in front of her.

Long icy blue hair hung low till they reached her elbows while her complexion was as fair as snow making her piercing pale blue eyes stand out all in its glory. She wore tight skinny leather jeans and a black long hooded dress with black stripes of leather going down diagonally from both of her shoulders to her hip joint while some straps were around her arms. The dress was held up from the front while it went down from the sides till her knees. She had a slender frame but despite that she possessed strength beyond one's imagination.

"Seems like you actually do have weapons worth my attention, Sero," Black-sama spoke void of emotions.

Sero had wild untamed brown hair that covered one of his sharp golden eyes and had a normal complexion. He wore a string like necklace with two loops of string around his neck while the third one hang loose on his chest with a hook like object hanging down. Beige colored shirt was worn by him with its first two buttons unbuttoned, allowing his chest to be exposed over which was a dark brown jacket with greyish white fur on the collar. He had brown ripped jeans and brown sneakers.