06/15/11

I forgot to write in you on Friday but, I'm out of school for about 2 months. The last day of school was crazy there was about 4 fights in the 9th and 10th grade and I saw all of them. I'm not a instigator but i love watching fights for some reason they amuse me. I'm going to stay a week in the Bahamas i think ill bring you with me. Oh and i almost Kevin Smith finally noticed me, he gave me his number and said"don't be afraid to use it". Me and Kevin have been in the same class since 3rd grade but he just lost all of his baby fat and he his beautiful. Oh and guess what diary I'm going to give you a name how about Aubrey perfect that its your name from here on out. So guess what Aubrey 2 kids got shot and killed around the corner from life where i live just ain't right. So yeah that's  it for today Aubrey i will talk to you later tonight because I'm going to text Kevin so i will let you know how that goes and my mom is fighting my little sister because she talking back...... My little sister can fight too.

********(later that day)

Yeah my mom lost that fight but my little sister don't talk back no more because took all her stuff away and she can't go out side. Ohh Aubrey i talked to Kevin let me tell you hire the conversation went:

Me» guess who???

Kevin» um let me see Janet??

Me» wow your good

Kevin» lol what took you so long to use my number thoo

Me» ohh i kind of forget about you lml (i was lying)

Kevin» wow okay i see how it is

Me» sorry :-( :-!

Kevin»apologize accepted

Me» thank you

Kevin» np lml

Kevin»you my new stank

Me» ohh really

Kevin» yep my old one cut she was slacking

Me» okay so how many do you have?

Kevin» just you

Me» mmkay

Me» I'm tired goodnight stank

Kevin» goodnight stank even thoo its only 12o'clock

Me»w.e i need my beauty sleep lmboo

Kevin» no you don't your beautiful the way you are

Me» thanks but goodnight stank

Kevin» night stank dream good....

He is perfect and I'm his new stank. After we was done texting he face timed and fell asleep on each other like we date. You know even though your just a journal i like our little relationship talk to you later love, as a matter of fact that's you're new name hasta Luego love.