Oh no!

As they got home they we're excited. Chase,Rhett and Link ran into Rhett's house and ran into kitchen. They threw all they clothes and threw them away. "Bend over the table„ Link said to Chase. He bended over the table. Link ran into Rhett's bedroom and grabbed an condom from night-table and ran back into the kitchen. „Ready Chase?„ Link asked. Chase said "Y-yes„ with a scared voice. Link fucked him in his ass slowly but then he was faster and faster. Chase was moaning and begging for more. Rhett said "Stop it Link!„. Link stopped and Rhett started fucking him. Link continued fucking Chase. Rhett said "Oh no! I don't have condom on and I'm gon-„ and he cumed in Link's ass. Link bitted his lip. "Let's jerk off!„ Chase said. All of them we're jerking off. Link screamed "I'm gonna cum a big load!!„ He cumed and the cum was on Rhett's face. Rhett licked the cum from his lips and picked up his clothes and got them on. "Link I'm gonna drive you home.„ Rhett said. "Me and Chase.„ Link said. They picked up their clothes and got them on. Link got very close to Chase and he was making up with him. Rhett got a boner when he was watching them kissing. Link squeezed Chase's dick through his pants. He moaned in Links mouth. Chase smiled when Link stopped. Rhett came to Link and made up with him. He got his tongue in Link's mouth. He got his crotch very close to Link's and started rubbing his crotch. He was rubbing Link's crotch with his one. Link cumed into his pants. "Oh no!„ he said. "I love to cum when you are next to me c;„ he said and winked. Let's go into the car. They got into the car and drove Chase home. Both kissed him before he got out. As Rhett drove Link home e made up with him in the car. "Bye babe!„ both said to each other. Link got home and Rhett drove to his own home.