A ship that doesn't make sense.

Hi guys and welcome to the chapter. Today is about a ship that really didn't make sense to me before me and my friend (Geno_Sans_13)rp it. She was moxie I was trick.

What happened is trick returned to frosting and wanted to stay there permanently. Instead of taking the way she went before she decided to go through the village, juju saw her and stopped her making the town all gather around with random "weapons." Moxie sees and goes to help almost fighting juju. Then Danny stops them and leads them out of the walled bit of town, telling them quickly which way to go. They goto treats and of course because trick doesn't have a house she said she'd share with moxie and they did. They shared the tent but nothing happened they just got to know each other more. In the morning they woke up really close to each other. They quickly move away. Then moxie gets an idea to get back at juju. She tells trick who tries to stop her but it was to late. Moxie had gone and trick followed her. Moxie jumped into town whilst trick rushed to see treat, but she wasn't in. Trick rushed back in time and runs in front of moxie before she can hurt juju. Moxie wants to hurt her but when trick says just talk to her Moxie does. Trick goes and sits under a tree and sobs a little. Once Moxie had finished talking she walked over to trick, who was now really happy again. They decide to walk to treats.  When they were walking they talked about each others past and also Moxie learned that trick can sing.

When they get near treats house they begin to race each other. Truck went a head and Moxie disappeared behind a tree. Moxie scares trick making her fall, when she tries to stop falling backwards she falls forwards and falls onto Moxie. Then Danny, again, conveniently, is there again and says that if they give this food to treat he'll forget about it. He does and waddled back to his shop. Treat opens the door a bit after trick got off of Moxie, who was snow complaining about how her blush won't go away. Treat invites them in and says that mochi left to go see her parents a couple days ago and won't be back until tomorrow. Trick gets overwhelmed about treat and mochi possibly going out and brakes the cup she was holding which cuts her a lot. Truck passes out only to wake up half an hour later and see her wound not healed. She lucks it clean. Treat then calls Danny and he bandages her up. Trick is then fine and it was late so they go to sleep. Treat in her bed and Moxie and trick top and tailed.

The next day mochi returned and was sat on a broom watching them whilst drinking a drink. She begins to ship them. When Moxie hears this she jumps awake and begins her usual argument with "dindins." Trick is a little jealous and feels left out because she thinks treat and her cutie (moxie) like mochi more. She also feels like she's butting in on their lives here. She leaves and sits out side staring at the wall that blocks them and the village. Moxie jumps out the window of treats house and follows trick. She trips and gets her face stuck in the ground. Trick helps her out then walks to the opposite side near the cliff and her feet dangle of the edge. She watches as tears fall all the way to the bottom creating tiny ripples in a slight bit of melted ice. Moxie comes and joins her and asks for trick to explain what wrong. Trick explains about how she's jealous and Moxie talks about how she knows how that feels and gets upset about how her mother would think of her. Trick uses her amazing happiness and optimistic skills to make Moxie happy. They then go back to the tent and truck makes moxie a blueberry crepe for the both to share.

That's all we've got upto. Now for some pictures that I edited so they I dunno look together???

 Now for some pictures that I edited so they I dunno look together???