Trailer 1: Digital field

Digimon Tamers advanced
Release date: Not set
Trailer 1

The sun falls upon a park. The sunlight shone upon a dinosaur set. Sitting next to the dinosaur play set. Was a sixteen year old boy.

The boy had short cut brown hair and light red eyes. The sixteen year old boy wore a gray button up jacket, black dress paints, and black dress shoes. On top of his head was yellow goggles.

He looked up into the bright blue sky and smiled.

"We always promised to see one another again one day."

The scene changes

A orange hair girl who looked to be sixteen years old had her back against a fence at the park. Her hair was cut short, her eyes were a bright violet. She wore a gray button up jacket, and a gray skirt, along with black dress shoes. The girl held a phone in her hands. On the screen was a picture of a fox.

"I may have not seem to care about you at first...but I miss you everyday your gone..."

A tear stream down her face as she look up at the sky.

The scene changes

A blue haired boy who looked to be sixteen years old, frowns as he pushed his bike near the park. His blue hair was cut short and spiky on top. His eyes were bright hazel and we're behind green sunglasses he wore. The boy wore a gray button up jacket, black slacks and black dress shoes.

"At a time...I considered you to be a nuisance. But I realized you were my best friend."

The boy sadly looks up and softly smiles over at someone.

The scene changes.

A blonde haired girl who appeared to be sixteen years old. Her blonde hair was long and passed her shoulders. Her eyes were a cheerful silver. The girl was on the monkey bars. She wore a gray button up jacket, a gray skirt, and black dress shoes. Around her neck was a necklace with an emblem of a cloud.

"You taught me how to dream for a brighter future. I will never forget the time we had together..."

The blonde hair girl smiles brightly. As she continues to play on the monkey bars.

Scene changes.

A green haired boy sat at a table. A chessboard in front of him. His eyes were a deep brown and concentrated on the peices in front of him. The boy appeared to be eighteen years old. He wore a gray button up jacket, black dress paints, and black dress shoes.

"You were always like family to me. We laughed and cried together. Our bond will never break...no matter how far apart we are."

The scene changes.

A sixteen year old girl was shown waving at someone. Her hair was light purple, and it was put up in a tight pony tail. It was held up by a black ribbon. Her eyes were a cheerful hazel, and a huge smile was on her face. She wore a gray button up jacket, a gray skirt, and black dress shoes.

"You gave me hope, you fought for me, and you help regain the memories I have lost. I will always remember the friendship we shared."

The scene changes.

A brown haired girl was shown. She appeared to be fifteen years old. Her brown hair was long and a yellow headband was in her hair. Her eyes were a chocolate brown and a small smile was on her face. The girl wore a gray button up jacket, a gray skirt, and black dress shoes. She walked side by side with two other girls.

"You told me that I just had to be brave. And to have a lion's heart. I miss you and hope that one day we will meet again."

Scene changes