Chapter 15- Do I know you?

Levi's POV

Me and Mikasa are sitting in my living in complete silence till she broke it.
''Levi what are we going to do? I don't want to make the choice to kill Eren.'' She put her head in her hands we both hated talking about this but we had to.
''I know I don't want to be the reason for Eren's death either, but we've waited for two years now Mikasa... He's not waking up.''
''That's funny you know I have had so many people say that to me and now you? I've heard it so much I'm starting to believe it. I don't wa-'' She was cut off by my phone ringing. I ran over to it and read the caller ID 'Hospital' my eyes widened slightly and answered it.
''Hello?''
''Is this Levi Ackerman?''
''Yes it is.'' Please be good please please.
''Is Mikasa Ackerman with you?''
''Yes she is why?''
''We need you both to come to the hospital immediately please.''
''O-ok we'll be there as soon as possible.'' The line went dead. I turned to Mikasa, who looked and me with a confused look, as I ran the get my shoes and a jacket on.
''Mikasa get your shoes and a jacket on now!''
''Levi what going on?''
''The hospital wants us there immediately!''
''Why?''
''I don't know Mikasa! Just get ready now!''
She nodded and rushed off to get ready. I ran to the car with Mikasa coming out a couple minutes later, locking the door, and then rushing to the car. I sped to the hospital, passing a few red lights, earning a few angry divers honking their horns at me. I didn't care and just kept driving.
When we arrived at the hospital we ran up to the receptionist.
''Where's... Mr.Er...en Yeager's room...'' I breathed between pants as I tried to regain my breath.
''Room 124.'' We wasted no time running up the stairs, not bothering with the elevator because it would take more time.
We reached Eren's room and burst through the door to see a miracle. Eren was awake. He was sitting up with Petra beside him checking his blood pressure. They looked towards us when we came through the door Petra opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by me shouting Eren's name. I ran towards him and wrapped my arms around him. I couldn't hold back my tears and neither could Mikasa but just stood, with her hands over her mouth, behind me. I felt Eren squirm away from me so I released him and looked him in his beautiful eyes but he looked confused and slightly frightened.
''I'm sorry do I know you?'' I felt my heart drop.
''Levi please back aw-'' I could hear the sincerity in Petra's voice but I still cut her off. I stood up and clenched my fists.
''No! I've waited two years and all I get is that!'' My shouting made Eren flinch.
''It's not his fault he doesn't remember anything. Now calm down you're scaring him.'' Her voice was stern and I broke. I sat back down staring at my hands as my tears fell onto them. Mikasa put her hand on my back and rubbed it up and down.
''Petra did I know them?''
''Yes you did. Levi is your boyfriend and Mikasa's his cousin and your best friend.''
''Oh I understand now. I'm sorry if I hurt you.'' I looked up at him smiling I couldn't do anything but cry more.
''No no it's okay I'm happy your wake Eren. Welcome back.''
''Don't worry Levi we have checked up on him and his memories hopefully will come back, but it will take time. If you could show him certain things or say something that might bring back parts that would help. However please refrain from telling him everything at once as it will overwhelm him.''
''Okay... Will he have to stay here till his memory recovers?''
''No we need to keep him till he's fully stable then he can go home with one of you or whatever you want. You will need him to trust you enough but it should be fine.''
''How long till he's fully stable?''
''Around 2 weeks max.''
''Okay thanks for everything Petra.''
''Just doing my job. Well I'll leave you two with him and remember go slow.'' She turned to Eren. ''Okay Eren I'm going to leave you with Levi and Mikasa, don't worry they won't hurt you. Call me if you need anything.'' She smiled and he returned it with nod and she left.
''So what was I like?... before?'' I couldn't bare to look at him knowing he just thought of me as someone he didn't know.
''I'm sorry about Levi...It's just hard for him at the moment.''
''I can understand that. You're Mikasa aren't you?''
''Yes I am.''
''And he's Levi?''
''Yes I am.'' I voice came out really quietly, from crying so much, but he could still hear me. I didn't look up at him once.
''So your my boyfriend.'' He chuckled. ''Hmm I can see why, your very hot.'' I blushed and looked up and him. ''Can you tell me everything about my life please?''
''But Petra-''
''I don't really care at the moment I'm really confused and just want to know.''
''Okay Levi do you want to tell him, seeing as you know most of it?''
''I can try but what do you know at the moment?''
''Um let's see I know your my boyfriend Mikasa's my best friend, there was another person called Armin that I haven't met yet but Petra told me he visited. That's it.'' Oh shit that means I have to tell him about his parent's death. He's going to feel all that sadness again.
''Okay well here goes nothing...''

———————————