Chapter 4

Olivia P.O.V.

I woke up to someone poking my face.

It was very annoying so I sat up really fast and hit my head on the ceiling. Oh yeah, I'm in Ian's bed.

I looked to see who it was and Harry was looking at me with big eyes almost crying.

"What's up Harry?" He just whispered out a response, "Louis hurt, Louis hurt real bad. We were goofing off and he got hurt and now he's in a-coma at the hospital."

My heart shattered. What? I looked away from Harry and thought. When I looked at him again he was full out balling.

I climbed down from the loft and gave Harry a hug. "It will be ok Harry, Louis is fine."

"I'll go get dressed and then we can go to the hospital." I told him and he nodded and then said, "Ian is going to take you, I'm leaving now with the boys." I nodded and we walked out of Ian's room.

I walked into my room and all the boys (except Louis of course) looked really stressed.

I went and sat next to Liam.

"How are you?" Liam stared me straight in the eyes and said, "One of my best mates is in the hospital, how the hell do you think I'm doing?"

I looked at him and I could tell he was hurting. This is the second time he's had to go though this. I didn't tell Harry about when Liam and I were twelve. When we were twelve our dad drank so much he became abusive. One night, our dad hit me repeatedly. He wouldn't stop no matter what Liam did. Our dad put me in a-coma and I was out for 3 weeks. Liam stayed by my side through all of it. He didn't eat or sleep for those three weeks and another two weeks after that while I recovered. He had to stay in the hospital for 3 days after I was released so he could get the strength he lost back.

I knew Liam was thinking about the time I was in a-coma as well because he started tearing up.

I finally spoke up, "How bout you guys go to the hospital and I will me you there?" Harry looked at me and nodded.

Once they left I put on my black skinny jeans and my Iron Maiden t-shirt. I slipped on my black vans and a red beanie to match the red in my shirt.

I went to my bathroom next to put on some makeup. I put on mascara and red lipstick and was done.

I then went and knocked on Ian's door.

Ian came to the door and just slipped out of the door as if he was hiding something, but I guessed Kyle must've been changing so I let it slip my mind.

"Ready to go?" Ian asked. I nodded and we walked out to his car.

I sat in the passenger side and Ian drove.

The next thing I knew I was being gagged, blindfolded, and handcuffed.

I tried to scream but I couldn't because of the gag.

I felt the car come to a stop and someone picked me up and carried me to another car.

We drove for about another 10 minutes but it felt like eternity.

The man picked me up and carried me somewhere else and tied me to a chair.

He took off the gag and blindfold and that is when I realized I was crying. I looked around and I was in a plain white room. I started screaming and just hoped that someone might hear me.

Then, all of a sudden, the white walls dropped like sheets.

I looked around me and we were in my favorite restaurant. I felt myself get very red as people stared at me in shock.