chapter 4

Author note dedication

I would like to thank ayedatLilo who helped me with my cover!. Thanks if you read this

Mandy p.o.v

As soon as I opened the stall I lunged toward Nash. I sobbed in his arms which seemed like hours but it lasted a few minutes in real life. he held me tight in his arms and cried louder. which seems like forever, I stopped crying and looked up at Him and see he was looking directly at me. I looked down and blushed. does he like me?. skinny  spoke up," I guess not since your fatness is bigger than his arms!, I mean look at you!. who would ever love you?.Skinnys words showed me that She was right. I am fat, and no one can like love me for who I am. I'm just another boring unloved teenager, as I turned to Nash I was about to speak but he beat me to it."so...are you feeling okay?. I can take you home if you want?!. but like you know if you --" I cut him off"Nash I'm fine, no need to worry about me,". I probably look like a raccoon because of my mascara dripping all down my wet cheeks. but hey! at least I have the boy I like for years holding me in his arms instead of a hoe!.

I wonder why he came after me and helped me but suddenly Nash started to speak

" so I am thinking that your thinking why I came here and confronted you. I just came to see if you are okay and not trouble about what Maddie said about you, because some times her words can get really bad and can make you do things.

" its okay, I've learned to deal with it most of my life.,

"wait what?" Nash sounded confused and concerned

" I mean that, I've had the same treatment for years, nothing can change that" Nash looked at me with even Moore confusion and spoke" Maybe I can help you, like lend a hand and be there for you at times of need" He smiled widely

" well I think that okay, but I don't think I'm ready for a friend ship yet but I would rather you gain trust". and with that said he nodded and walked out of the girls bathroom. As we walked out I notice there is no one standing in the court yard. So that means...Yep We were late. we walked through the hall until I noticed a soft touch on my right hand, I looked down and saw that The Nash Grier just held my hand!. I looked towards Nash and saw that he had herd what I've said. I am totally embarrassed right now!. he smirked" well since I'm The Nash grier ,I get to to this with no permission. he leaned down and kissed me. it wasn't a long and breathe taking kiss. but it was between a peck and I real kiss. But why would he kiss me?. I'll answer that! Simplest thing ever answered Skinny said " Because your fat and ugly and he only wants to use you!, you dummy! don't you know that by now?. Well I think she is right, I am pretty sure now that he is using me and exploiting me for his on use. I looked up and Nash and now he was full on blushing!

awww that's just the sweetest thing!. right about when he looked up, it was the thing I dread to see

Author note

I will update soon!. I've got a lot of chapters to publish that are already written so I'm just going to post them at random times. hope you enjoyed this!

Read

Vote

Comment