only us? Chapter 5

(a/n SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES ;~; STUFF HAPPENED, BUT ANYWAYS I ISH ON MY COMPUTER AND IM FEELING MOTIVATION TO WRITE~ FOR ALL MY PERVERT READERS, THERE MAY BE SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER~ BAI BAI..........

smut........ probably..................)

(Izuku pov)

After asking Todoroki if he was hungry, i was getting hungry myself.

"ill be right back." i said looking back at todoroki, while walking to the kitchen.

"hmmmm... meow.. what is there to eat~" i opened the fridge.

(i kinda wanna write in  lines..... does that make sense? to me it does ;0)

i heard foot steps behind me, as expected its Todoroki.

" hey Izu~  i have a question."

"'yeah?" i responded.

"so where is your mom?" he had a slight look of confusion on his face.

"oh.... shes on a trip with someone..... meow." i smiled, i was getting more used to the meowing by now.

(Todoroki pov)

"where all alone..." i whispered so he couldn't hear me, that means i have a chance.

"did you say something... meow?" he questioned.... damn his meowing is so god fucking cute.

i stepped closer.

"that means its only us..." i whispered into his ear with a slight smirk.

Izuku was blushing madly.

"w...well ye... yeah i guess so..soo... meow" he stuttered looking at the ground.

i grabbed both of his wrists and pushed him to the wall.

(lemons up ahead.... if your a sweet clean cookie.... well i dont care. )

"Izu~ " i whispered into his ear

"t...todo..todoroki? wha are-" i cut him off by smashing my lips onto his soft ones.

(Izuku pov)

'is this real? was he kissing me?!' was all that raced through my head, i could feel my cheeks on fire.

why am i enjoying this... a little bit.....

i could feel Todoroki's tongue on my lower lip

i opened my mouth and let him explore, but it was like i couldnt control my own body.

i battled against his tongue, releasing a small moan.

we then parted, leaving a string of our mixed saliva.

"m..meow..... what wa....was that f..for.." i hummed covering my face with my hand.

"i just couldnt take it...... your so damn cute" he said.

(todoroki pov)

(sorry for changing pov a lot ;3 to me it can make everything better)

i looked at Izuku.

i reached out and picked him up bridal style

"Izu~ i will fuck you so hard you wont walk tomorrow."  i looked at his red face

( cough cough something katsuki would say cough but who cares cough cough)

"h..huh? meow..... are... are you re..really going to?" he covered his eyes after saying that.

i carried him to the room, and laid him on his bed.

"hehe... ive been waiting to do this for sometime..." i looked at his worried/ curios face.

"todo....todoroki.... only, only for today..." he blushed at his own sentence.

"fine~" i responded.

i was surprised someone like him would ever say that.

i couldnt wait, i got on top of him and licked/bit his neck a few times..

(Izuku pov)

"ahmmm~" i moaned quietly due to Todoroki hitting the 'sweet spot' on my neck.

to tell the truth, i didnt hate it.... i LOVED this, and i made me kind of hard.

"Izuku, do you like this? i can already feel you down there~"

"meow.... mmmm kin... kinda~"

(Todoroki pov)

I could feel izuku getting hard, and now so was I. I mean what else could I do he's just so damn cute.

"Izu~ I'm gonna lose it, can I be inside of you?!" I was so ready to just flip him over and enter but stuff takes to much damn time.

"Uhmm..... meow..... f...fine" he moved his gaze to the window.

"Cute~" I whispered into his ear

"Whaaa?" He covered his face with the back of his soft hands.

I just realized I'm noticing all the small and adorable things about him...

"Turn over~" I had a smirk plastered on my face

Izuku turned over

I slowly pulled down his pants, and boxers.

Now he was completely naked, by now his shirt was somewhere in the room.

"Awww, izu~" I put my hand on his thigh, and he jumped at my touch.

He's skin is so soft....

"Todo....todoroki~" he whispered

(Izuku pov)

As todoroki trailed his hand up and down my thigh, I couldn't help but stare.... man, what a sight.

I felt todoroki's hand grab my member and poke the tip

"Ahhmmmmm~" I bit my lip.

"I think I'd like to be inside you first~" he said, while me on the other hand blushing madly.

One thing poked the entrance of me, then thrusted in.

"Meow......Todoroki... todo.... wha~ what is that?"

"My finger.... I would rip you open if I didn't prepare you" he said being straight  faced again.

He entered in another finger, then doing a scissor motion.

"Ahmmmm~ todo... todoroki..., just enter.... me ...... already.... meow" I said between soft moans.

"As you wish~" he pulled out his fingers then pulled down his own pants and boxers.....

Man.... he's big!

"You gonna keep staring?" He looked me in the eyes

"Ohh.... so...sorry" I apologized.

"It's whatever..... let's just get on with this, hehe" he giggled.

(Todoroki pov)

With out any hasitation I pushed inside of him, leaving my cute izu a moaning mess~

"I wanna make you scream my name~" I put my hands on his hips and went a bit faster

"Ahhhhmmmmm, TODO.... ROKi~!" He covered his mouth once he said that

"Awww come on I wanna hear you~" I said looking a bit disappointed.

I took is hands and locked them behind his back, still keeping a faster pace

"Let me hear you~"

READ THIS-!!!!!!!!!!!! It's kinda important~!!!!!!!!!!

(Hey sorry the whole smut isn't in this ;^; but next chapter~ total words= 918 not including this~ thanks lil pervs for reading this~! Oh yeah if I don't update for a while probably cause (1) I'm dead (2) or I don't have any thing to type the story on!!!!!! I'm sorry for the late updates!!!!! Oh and sorry for the cliff hanger~!!! Oh and sorry but next update might be in 1-2 weeks maybe sooner, or later. It depends on what happens to my life~ and/ or if I don't die! Bad bai, AND THANKS for 2k reads!!! Love all of you~ bai bai, I can't wait to update soon.... I guess)

(Just realized how many times I said sorry up above..... oops ;^;)