Prologue

"Whoops," It was at this moment Jinyoung knew Daehwi was a little bitch. He purposely stuck out his foot to trip Jinyoung. even though he wasnt looking at Daehwi, He could tell the boy was smirking through his words. "I didnt see you there. It's almost like your… non-existent." A loud cackle from Daehwi'sbest friend, Somi. Jinyoung's lucky he has eyes that can stare through someones soul because the look Jinyoung gives her immediately shuts her up. His eyes shift to Daehwi. What he doesnt expect is a glare back. now it became a really weird staring contest. Luckily, Jinyoung won because he is not going to lose at his forte. He gets up and walks out of the cafeteria with as much confidence he could after.

_______________

Jinyoung has never liked Daehwi, and he guesses the feeling is mutual with all the times Daehwi has been rude to him and hits him. Interestingly enough, it doesn't bother Jinyoung anymore. He just kinda rolls with the punches because at the end of the day, Jinyoung is a good 6 inches taller, and if he wanted to, he could rock his shit.

He feels a slight push from behind him. "Hi Baejin Hyung!"

He doesnt mean to roll his eyes. Jinyoung puts on a big smile. "Daehwi!"

Daehwi scoffs, "enough of the act Baejin. i just had a question."

Jinyoung leans his head against the wall beside him and takes a deep sigh. then smiles again. "And that would be?"

"Do my homework."

"That wasnt a question."

"Right. Please do my homework?"

Jinyoung falls silent for a couple seconds, takes a deep breath, "No."

Jinyoung expects to hear Daehwis signature whine in 3… 2… 1…

"Baejin~" Daehwi drags on the "jin" in his name.

"I said no."

"Please!"

"No."

"Please!"

"No."

"Ple-"

"I said no! Damn leave me the fuck alone!" Jinyoung almost regrets it with the way daehwis face changes to a pout. He turns around and tries to walk away. He feels a hand grab his wrist. He turns around quick with a sharp, "What?"

"I said please why are yo-" Jinyoung cuts him off. He's not doing it because one, he doesn't fucking like him. Two, because Daehwi is smart enough on his own. And three, because he doesnt fucking want to.

"I don't like you."

__________

this was just a little prologue thing i guess but i hope you guys enjoy this story.

-briana 💕💕