Chapter 1

Crystal walks into school with her best friend Melissa.

  Crystal

Melissa

"Crystal." Melissa turns to Crystal.
"Yeah?" Crystal smiles.
"Who is THAT" Melissa points to this boy that me and her have never seen before.

"Damn he cute"
They both start laughing.
The bell rings and Melissa and Crystal hug and go to their classes. Crystal walks into LA and sits down in her seat and sees the guy from earlier walking in. Mr. Smith stands up from his desk and introduces the guy to the class. He looked around the room and then he saw me. "Hello Class this is Jordan Williams. He is new to this class. His schedule got changed and is now in this class. Jordan you can go sit next to Crystal."

Jordan walks over and takes a seat next to me.
"Ok Crystal you got this you have to play your cards right" I say to myself with a laugh.
I turn over to Jordan and as I open my mouth to say something he says something.
"Look.. Crystal? I know I'm cute but you don't gotta stare at me"
I close my mouth and frown. "I never said you were cute"

"I could tell you thought I was."

"Well I don't think you are so"

"Mhm"

I groan and roll my eyes.

--Lunch time--

Me and Melissa walk to lunch as I tell her what happened with Jordan during first period.

"Dang" Melissa shakes her head.

"I know right!" I laugh.

We sit down at our lunch table with a couple more of our friends and Jordan and his other friends walk over.
"Hey Crystal"

"Ummm.. What do you want" I say.

"I just wanna let you know that I know you think I'm cute"

"OMG Jordan I just met you! I do not think you are cute or even decent!" I lie cause he is mega cute.

"Whatever you say Crystal Ruth"

"Um Jordan how do you know my last name?"

"I have my ways" He winks and walks away.

Melissa and a couple other of his friends are talking. His friends notice He went away and then they follow behind.

"Melissa he is so annoying"

"But he cute tho"

We both laugh. Our friend Darian walks over and invites us to his party. Me and Melissa look at each other and smile.

"We are for sure going" I say

"You already know" Melissa laughs.

Once the bell rings for leaving school we drive to my house so we could get ready. I get a text from a unknown number.

'I hope to see you at the party 😉'

I didn't reply since it was creepy. Me and Melissa  both turn to each other and go crazy getting ready.
_________
Okay so this is my first story! I know it's short but other chapters will be longer.
The next chapter will have the party and way more drama in it.