~2

"I have nothing to declare but my genius."
-Oscar Wild

▪Chrissie's POV▪

I've got his number and he's got mine. Now what? Does he call me or do I call him? Maybe I should text him? Maybe I shouldn't do anything and just forget the cute guy I met on a bench.

I lay down on the hotel bed, letting my hair spread out around me. It tickled my face but I resisted from itching it. My phone was blasting out classical music I'd be covering at next weeks show. I played Violin professionally and occasionally sung if the song wasn't very hard. Classical music wasn't my favourite but it was my job and it was what I was good at. I actually quite like old folk songs about murder, madness and mayhem. I can play a few folk songs on my violin but I'm always to wrapped up doing some Mozart stuff that I don't even like that much. I appreciate it and see its beauty, but I would much rather listen to Pentangle or Fairport Convention. I can see the appeal in Nirvana and bands like that but they all feel like carbon copies of each other.

A few hours passed by and I was still laying on my bed thinking about Spencer. I had decided that I'd take it slow. I've been told that my problem is falling too easily, they never end well. Never. My friends tell me that I am too gullible and that I need to stop and think- but my whole life has been about thinking and waiting I don't want to wait for the one thing that could possibly make me happy. Love. My memory is fleeting I can't remember faces I need one consistent face that I will never forget for as long as I live. I'm afraid of my own mind. Afraid of it growing.

I sat up on my bed, shaking my head to get rid of those thoughts. "Think positive." I mumbled to myself and reached for my violin. I traced the four strings I closed my eyes and let my fingers guide me down them. The indents from the string felt perfect and satisfying. Equal distance from each other, sighing as I reached the end. My eyes fluttered open and I reached for the bow and delicately placed the hairs on the strings. When placed it bounced slightly. I smiled and started drawing it back and forth changing notes and changing the way my hand guided the bow over the violin strings. So that I was playing The Game Is On from Sherlock. I started turning around and playing. My eyes grew smaller as I concentrated. Half way through the piece someone outside my door shouted at me to shut up. I stopped immediately and collapsed on my bed again. I stared at the white ceiling. I stay there just looking at the boring white wall for a minute before I get a book from my bag. I'd forgotten what happened so I was reading it again, this was probably the tenth. I knew that I loved the book but I could never quite remember it.

After the first few chapters, my phone buzzed, it was time. My hands trembled as I picked up my phone. I hadn't seen my friend in a while and she was bringing one of her own and I didn't have any friends to bring and I felt like I was intruding.

Third Person▪

Chrissie was stood at he door wondering what to do. Questioning to go or not, she went back to her bed and grabbed her bag with a book in. If it's too bad she could slip away and read in to corner. She combed her fingers through her hair and wrapped the strands inside a bobble so that it was out of her face. Her head turned back towards the door and she walked over to it. Before twisting the nob she looked back as if she was expecting to never see the hotel room again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holo it's me, Freya again. So this is a really crappy filler chapter. Soon it'll be on some good stuff..... hopefully......

Also, I'm someone who likes girls writing from the perspective of someone who likes boys. I mean I like both but at the moment I really like this one girl but like yh.... it was challenging to write.

Bye love ya