can you be mine

Chapter 1

      Jade pov

"ring ring  ahh"! I screamed mom mom hello" I went into the kitchen. There was a note honey I have to go to a meeting today coming home at 1am hav fun. I went upstairs to change to my close and I realized  that someone is coming into my room. it was my best friend kat what's up jade kat said "ahh" I screamed GET OUT GET OUT!! Why kat said. You know how I get when my mom comes in my room when I'm changing. okay she giggle and walk into the hallway I'm done now! Kat screamed yayaya were going to go to the mall"! We were walking kat smiled and she put her arm around me and said were going until we drop. I smiled we are finally at the mall jade come on she grabbed my hand and pulled me inside. Kat kat I can't keep up wait! She bump into jimin I got so scared I was looking down and he said hi! Kat. I looked at her I grabbed kats hand and pulled to her to me kat really"!! You know them! Yeah I was going too tell you but I know how much you like them but I forgot to tell you. I'm really sorry Kat said I was so mad at her for not telling me but I can't stay mad at her.

I just smiled at her we walked to jimin im jade I said.  I like your name but I'm sorry I have to go see you kat.

                Chapter 2

        The next day

Shimmy oppa~ oppa wake up your going to be late for work. Get up I screamed okay okay I'm going to use force I bitch slapped him oppa jumped an screamed that hurt Jade. Go oppa go change while I was pushing him he mumble something but I didn't here him. What did you say"!! I can birch slap you again he quickly said no!!" And ran to his room. Aish that idiot!

Im going to work now shimmy said wait wait I gave him a hug and said goodbye love u. see you after school I looked at my phone it was 9:15 ohh"! Shit I wrapped my purse and I started running to school. I raned and raned I finally got to school I looked on my phone and it was 9:25 without looking I bumped into a boy. I dropped my diary I'm so so sorry I didn't see you im so sorry he got up and said it's fine. I started blushing are you rap monster from BTS I asked he said yes!! I'm really sorry I said and walk off.

wait wait he called after her but she was already long gone. He studded to open it without thinking he came to his senses. "that is to rude" so he walk to lunch he sat down with his other members. Jimin, v, saja, jungkook and jin where were you v said. I was talking to a girl but before you say anything she was it looking where she was going and she bumped into me. It hurt but right after she bump into me she apologized I said it's fine and when I got up she was blushing and looking down and she asked me. if I was rap monster

from BTS an I said yes"! And she said I'm really sorry and walk off  really fast. Jin said is she cut"! She wasn't cute she was more than cute she was pretty and beautiful and hot she was just perfect.

jimin said um"! does she has short hair and big brown eyes. he said shyly Rap monster said yes! I went to the mall last week and Kat was with a friend and her name is Jade. And you are right she is pretty! Jimin said um one more thing rap monster said she dropped her diary. Saja said did you read it "no"! That would be rude he said.

I thing I see her jhop said wild pointing. Rap monster got nervous and said wild blushing stop pointing! Hey shimmy is walking to her v said. oppa~ Jade give him a hug oppa why are you here jade said.I just wanted to say hi! Oppa said okay I giggled and said bye oppa luv u!! He walk off smiling at her shimmy walk to the boys. Hi! Shimmy said to the guys rap monster said are you dating her? "no"! She's my sister shimmy said. Jungkook he said while he's blushing

Really"! She's really cute.

You guys this is my first book guys! I'm really nervous.... I hope you like it :) more to come....

                     3

              Chapter

      The next day

AHHHH my dairy where's my dairy!? Mom she said i don't know? I rubs my head and said Aish i went up stairs i called kat Ring Ring hello? Hi kat do you have my dairy? No but someone has it!. what who is it kat!! Tell me? Okay but your going to flip she said i don't care kat ? Rapmonster has it you dropped it when you bumped into him. OMG!!? Aish what i have stiff in there about him. I said kat do you know where their at? She said at school they have danceing practices i said ok thanx i hanged up i said to myself O M G i can't do this!? Aish. Ok i said mom im going to school i have to get something! She said ok i raned and raned i got to the school. I walkes in i said while looking down they all looked at me!. Ummm Rapmoster um while blushing can i talk to you for a minute? He said of course! Okay i said while studding umm d do y you have m my d dairy!? He said yes!! But don't worry i didn't read it ok!! I said thanx umm sorry i raned off i said to myself i did it omg that was scary but okay. Dude you should of asks her out jin said Rapmoster said ok i will try jimin said if you don't i will i saw her first okay i will okay Rapmoster said!.

Hey you guys if u liked it just follow me or comment thanx take care ^-^

                          4

                   Chapter

''Hey jades mom kat said she said hey!? Kat said hey can we have a party here.? She said yes because she needs a boyfriend! Kat said i know that's why im doing ths party. Im going to get jade to go shoping ok? Ok! She said kat called jade to come down the stairs. Jade said comeing i said yes? Kat grabed my hand and my purse i said where are you taking me kat? Kat said we're going SHOPPING!!! Ouch jade said don't scream !? Kat said oh sorry we're having a party!! I said umm okay? So im getting a dress?? Yes you are kat said we are looking. Omg! This is so cute!! Kat said i said umm there's no straps kat said try it on okay i said nervously!. Um kat come in? Kat came in omg! That's so cute kat it's really tight i said she said it have to be like that ok! I got it we got to the house i layed down on my bed!!

My brother came in my room really happy oppa~ can you know how to knock?. He went back out and knocked i said come in dumbass and rolled my eyes.! He jumped on my bed i screamed AAAhhh!!! Why are you in my room! I have to get read!? oppa yelled yayayay im going to asks Bts!! I screames what! No your not and started blushing. He giggled ok and he walked out i got dressed and did my makup and my hair.

                     5

                 Chapter

    The party

I was in ny room i looked down stairs. Omg!! Jay park Got7 Bts and Shinee is here i can't go out there!!! I heard someone called me down jaypark said that i fliped out.!! I raned back to my room.! Kat went in my room Jade? Jade come on come out here!? I said im scared Jaypark Got7 Bts and Shinee is here!!! I can't do this!!? Kat said yes you can!? Ok i will i walked out slowly everyone looked at me. And said hi! And said u look so beautiful jade i said thanx!. Bts camed over to me and Rapmoster said jade you look really gorgeous!! I said while looking down thanx!! He said um do you want to go on a date after school!! And i said while i have my hand on my face yes that would be nice and he grabed my hand from my mouth and said you don't have to be shy around me ok!! I said ok they all walked off only jimin and Rapmoster stayed and talked!!!? Jinim looked at me and said jade i think your smile is Amazon!! I said thanx!!. And smiled and he smiled back!. Rapmoster said i love your eyes!!! I said thanx you to while blushing. And jonghyung winked at me i got shy and raned to my room!!!!.