Chapter one: Back in Derry

Your POV
We're back in Derry and I honestly don't know how it's gonna work out, my parents are always moving me around, first they make me move to LA and now they're making me come back to the small town of Derry. All of a sudden I hear my mom yell, "Why don't you go for a walk honey, it appears you have nothing better to do" "ok mom" I answer lazy, I'm really mad right now because I miss my friends but then again I did have some friends here in Derry, I wonder if the still remember me? Well only one way to find out, I jump on my bike and ride it as fast as I can to Bills house, suddenly feeling exited to see my old friend, from what I remember he lived 2 streets down from me, I paddle as fas as I can and soon enough I find myself in front of Bills house. I walk up to the door and knock three times before I see some movement heading to the door, soon it opens to reveal Bills mom, " Hello sorry to bother you but I'm Blake, I used to be one of Bills best friends" "Oh hello Blake, Bills in his room, we're all feeling a little down lately, there was an incident not to long ago but I'll let you up there to see him" "ok" I start to walk up the stairs, as I look around I start to remember all the fun adventures we had in this house and without noticing I'm in front of Bills room, I stop and think of what his mom said, I wonder what happened, I knock 2 times and the door opens to reveal a very sad looking Bill, "Hey Bill don't know if you remember me but I just moved back to Derry." "Blake?" " Yeah it's me Bill you look sad what's wrong?" I ask " I had a little brother, he went missing and now we don't know where he is." He said "Oh no well I hope he turns up soon Bill I'm sure he's fine" I say to him pulling him in for a long hug, he starts to cry and I just hold him till he calms down, once he's calmed down I ask about everyone else, he says they're good and if I and to go visit them and without thinking it twice I say "Of course!" and we're off to go see all my old friends.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's chapter one for you. Tell me what you think of it. 💕