Chapter four: With the boys

Today we decided to go look for where Georgie could be and max too even though I think he's probably gone, it sounds terrible but he's only 3 and he doesn't know what's going on, we were down in the suers and we started to walk in but Eddie and Stanly would come in because it's gross " That's so un sanity! You guys are basically walking in a toilet bowl, it's basically piss and shit so I'm just telling you!" Eddie said as I and Bill looked for any clues the boys kept rambling "Doesn't smell like caca to me señor!" Richie said "Shut up guys!" Bill said, "look it's Beatty Ripsons shoe" we all got closer to take a look "Oh shit imagine Betty running through these tunnels with only one shoe!" We all looked at him and I started to laugh until the new kid came running and fell on his face in the water, "Oh crap what happened to you!?" Richie yelled as Eddie, Stanley and I all ran to help him.

We got to a pharmacy and we were looking for supplies while Richie stayed outside with Ben, Eddie grabbed everything we need and Stanley pulled out 4 dollars, "This is all we got" Stanley said "Are you kidding me?" Eddie said trying to think of a solution "Don't you have an account here?" Stan asked "If my mom found out I bought all this stuff for myself she'd have me doing X-rays all next week." "Crap what do we do" I asked and all of a sudden Beverly Marsh showed up and she asked "What are you doing here?" "We-well" Bill said "Harry beat up this kid and it looks like he's gonna die but we don't have enough money for the supplies!" Eddie rambled " Shut it Eddie" I said, "well I might be able to help you" she said she talked to the man while we all ran away to go help Ben. "Suck the wound, suck the wound" Richie said "Shut up I know what I'm doing!" Eddie said. " Get in there doctor" Richie said in a funny accent "Oh shut up Instine" Eddie said, after we fixed him up Beverly got there and Bill invited her to go swimming with us tomorrow. We all went home after that, but I remember I had nowhere to go unless I was going to stay at my house all alone and that's not happening so "Wh-where are yo-you gonna stay?" "I don't know" "You c-can come with m-me if you w-want." "I'd like that, thanks Billy" we road out bikes to Bills house and when we walked in it was late so we went up to his room "Where will I sleep?" Y-you can sleep w-with me i-if you want." Thanks Bill I need some comfort" bill and I have been friends forever so I'm not embarrassed to cry and sleep with no pants on in front of him or any of my friends, so I pulled my pants off and Bill closed the door and locked it. We both got in the bed under the blankets and treys to go to seep but I couldn't, " I can't sleep Billy" I said "I'm so scared" I said again " d-do y-you want me t-to hold y-you" he asked a little embarrassed "If it doesn't bother you yes please" I said "O-ok he said rapping his arms around you and pulling you onto his chest as he rubbed your back, "good night Blake" "good night Billy".