My Pain Is His Pian

PLEASE READ... Hey Buddies... I'm so sorry for not updating for weeks (?) now. I know I said I would update once a week, But I did say I would TRY... Anyways, due to my lack of inspiration and motivation, I have decided to put this story into end. Yes, This is the last chapter (it may be a bit rushed, but please read to the very last word. Including the other note after.) Please forgive me... Now, Grabs some snack, your beloved drink/s and go on and read.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cry’s P.O.V      

I was kind of scared… I didn’t know what to do… His whole attitude just changed. Memories instantly came flooding back in my mind like a raging wave smashing onto the unstable structure of a cliff.

I thought he had begun to ‘mellow down’ on his twisted intentions, but I guess I should’ve known better. Like I keep reminding myself; he is a demon after all. A Mad! Side. It says it all in his name-  Mad!... He’s very unpredictable; His intentions, attitude, behavior, basically everything about him. He just changes without notice.

But can you blame him?... I don’t know.

But he’s a demon! And he Killed those people!... But he didn’t choose to be that way though.

But that doesn’t change the fact that he’s a killer.

My mind just wouldn’t leave me alone. It reminds me of the dream I had. I dreamt that he killed my mother, and this little boy with her. It was awful, guts were everywhere, blood decorated the floor as well as the walls, and evil laughter was all that I could hear.

My mother may have been harsh towards me because I was my father’s son, but she was still my mother nonetheless.

I shook my head, trying to shake away the memories. Luckily for me everyone’s loud complaining and chattering took my mind off things that didn’t need to be further acknowledged.

“Dammit Scott! Stop pushing!” Russ whined.

“You stop pushing!” The chestnut brown-haired man retorted, trying to mimic Russ’ whining voice but still kept a playful smile on his face as well as the other.

“You were the one that pushed me first!” Russ pushed Scott on the arm in a playful yet whining manner causing the man to almost fall off the seat from the sudden action.

“As if dude! And you almost pushed me off the seat! Haven’t you tortured me enough?!”  

Both males laughed, “Nope, you deserved more than that” Russ chuckled.

“But you could’ve killed me!” Scott exclaimed still in a laughing fit.

I silently chuckled at their ‘arguing’. I was sitting in the middle of Pewdie and Mad! Just listening and observing my friends actions. The Swede was next to the window, his head rested on the glass as he scanned the scenery that passed us by with bored eyes; he looked kind of sleepy actually. And as for the demon; he was just resting his head on his palm as his elbow leaned on the seat in front of us, where the two girls sat, and his eyes was kept shut as he used his other hand to lightly tap on his lap in a rhythm. I stared at him with curiosity.

 I don’t know why, but when we went in the bathroom; where he tried to force me to tell him what Felix and I were talking about by scaring or threatening me, It felt as if he was trying to control himself, it felt like he was cautious of the way he was treating me or something. And the way he gripped my wrist, it did hurt, but it wasn’t like the other time when he bruised it, this time he just left my wrist with a red mark; which isn’t even visible anymore. And when he was walking out of the bathroom, I noticed he took a quick glance at my wrist when I stole a quick glance at him leaving. It was like he wanted to make sure he didn’t hurt me too badly.