아홉 -Touch-*

Jimin was carried to Yoongi's car and he was sat down on the passengers seat.

He wanted to escape but his body wouldn't listen. He wasn't necessarily afraid but he was unable to move. He saw Yoongi walking over to the drivers seat where sat down as well. The elder stared the engine and drove away from school. "Where?"Jimin stuttered "where are we going?" Yoongi laughed "Don't look so afraid babe. I'm not going to lock you up." Jimin relaxed a little but he was still feeling uncomfortable.

Jimin shifted uncomfortably in his seat. The silence was so awkward, he desperately wanted to say something. Anything. "You know~ I never got to thank you for stopping by when I was in hospital." Yoongi smiled, showing his cute gummy smile again and Jimin couldn't resist it. Yoongi looked truly beautiful. Jimin shivered at his own thought. What was he thinking? He only knew this kind side of Yoongi for a week. He might just play him. They stopped in front of a huge house and Yoongi pressed a button which caused the gate to open up.

"Don't look so shocked. Just because I act like a dumb asshole doesn't mean I live like one" he chuckled and squeezed Jimin's thighs comforting.  Jimin rose one of his eyebrows "act?!"  "Come on, let's get out" Yoongi said and left the car, making his way to a huge entrance door. Jimin stayed inside the car, frozen in his spot. It wasn't like he didn't want to follow Yoongi. He did! But his legs just wouldn't move. Suddenly his door was pulled open and he felt arms wrap around him, making him fly again.

"Why didn't you tell me that you still have problems with walking?" Yoongi muttered softly into his ear while lifting him up with ease. He pressed a kiss onto Jimin's ear while speaking. Jimin was speechless and just put his arms around the elder's neck to prevent him from falling.

Yoongi's behaviour was so confusing but he couldn't deny it: He really really loved it. He pulled himself closer to Yoongi, inhaling his sweet yet manly scent while he was carried into a huge living room.  "Do you live here all alone?" Jimin asked curiously without thinking. "Most of the time yes. I work my ass off  to afford all of this. I don't intend to share it with some fuckboys" Yoongi just shrugged and they sat down on the huge couch.

Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's lap again and the elder didn't seem so care about it at all. In fact he looked like he enjoyed Jimin being so close him. "Why did you take me here then?" Jimin asked, his eyes widened a little in curiosity. Yoongi chuckled slightly, leaned forward and whispered into Jimin's ear: "I told you at the hospital. I care about you." He looked deep into Jimin's eyes and mumbled: "And don't you dare to think that you're a fuckboy." Jimin's heart stopped for a moment before beating twice as fast. His cheeks were heating up and he blushed furiously: "But- but you bullied me all the time. You- you even hurt me. And called me gay. And-"

Jimin was stopped by Yoongi's lips on his plump ones, pulling him into a deep wet kiss. He closed his eyes within an instant and a quiet moan escaped him. Yoongi pulled him closer and put his arms around his neck. "Jimin-" he muttered against his lips with fluttering eyes. He buried his large hands in Jimin's hair and a low grunt escaped his lips. "You're such a tease baby" Yoongi whispered into his ear, his deep raspy voice made him shiver slightly.

"But you're... you're not gay..."Jimin panted with red cheeks and looked confused at Yoongi whose face was just a few inches away from his. "You think?" Yoongi smirked and leaned forward again. Jimin inhaled and hold his breath when the elder's lips made their way to his neck. He started to kiss Jimin's neck, leaving a trace of small hickeys behind. Marking the younger boy who he desired. The younger moaned loudly when he felt Yoongi's tongue circling around his sweet spot on his neck again and again.

-How did he know about my sweet spot?-

"Mhm~ Yoongi~"he moaned loudly without holding himself back anymore and he felt Yoongi's grip on his waist tighten. ""Shit. You're driving me insane baby" Yoongi breathed against his neck. Jimin gasped when he felt Yoongi's hand moving downwards while he tried to understand what Yoongi just said. But he couldn't answer, all of his senses were occupied with Yoongi. His scent, his touch, his hot breath. Jimin ran his fingers over Yoongi's chest, feeling the muscles under his shirt.