Mama Bear

They say that the mother bear is the most protective animals in the planet.

The most violent,the most stealthy,the most protective.

Gentle,kind,very nurturing and loving until someone messed with your baby.

It was the usual day in Ikkebukuro,Your daughter wanted to walk around the city.It wasn't easy living in a city where everyone knew about you,your husband and daughter.But it was safe cause anyone and everyone knew if they fucked with your kid you would kill them.

Okay so here is the "DON'T MESS WITH THEM UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE" list

#1-YOU

#2-THE AWAKUZU AND YOUR HUSBAND

#3-SHIZUO

#4-IZAYA

Yeah your #1 and you earned your place after the first time someone fucked with your baby.It was the day your daughter was born and you were lying in the hospital bed in the labor and delivery unit. Your husband was by your side ever since you called him saying your water broke.You were in labor for 2 days and that man was by your side for everything,when the nurse gave you an Epidural,massaging your swollen feet,recording you while you danced the contractions away(look up pregnant women dancing while in labor,their so cute!!!).

But that was your husband.

But the day she was born was the worst/best day of you and mizuki's life.Mizuki had to use the bathroom and the one in your room was filled with bloody sheets and bloody frozen diapers(yes ladies!) So he left for the first time but you understood nature calls.He gave you a 4 small quick kisses that you two always did ever since you guys started dating.

The nurses came in to check the monitor on your baby,which made you a little surprised.

"is everything okay?"you asked lying up looking over to one of the nurses.

"Yes ma'am...everything will be okay now..."one of the nurses turned around wearing a mask holding your baby.

Your eyes widened as one took the baby out of your hospital room and one stayed to kill you.Your body was in shock but your hands weren't they were ready to fight.

The  nerve of that women taking your new born daughter.You were still healing from pushing out a watermelon from your hooha!

You got up from your hospital bed,limped over to the other side to the women's surprise.You were getting your baby back,you grabbed her by her head,swung her head hitting the rail of your hospital bed.You know what you had to do,so you ripped out the IV out of your arm got out of bed and went to get your baby back.

You heard gunshots.

Your mind went blank for a moment thinking back when your husband got shot at and almost died.

"M-MIZUKI!!!" you cried out.

You hobbled along since you just gave birth not by 9 hours ago.You noticed blood dripping down your legs.

"Damn...these stitches"You said as you winced in pain,holding onto the wall for support cause if you ran into thoughts crazy nurses again you were gonna kick major ass.You were still hobbling against the wall and notices a shadow coming from around the corner.

"Hush little one..we just need your mommy to follow directions."the kidnapper said while holding onto your daughter.You leaning your back against the wall trying to think of a quick plan,you decides to use pressure point jabs to use then take the baby and find Mizuki.

You took your baby and walked down the Recovery unit,it looked like a ghost town,blood on the floor,walls and no one to be found.You were sure not to make a sound,then that's when you heard a diabolical laugh coming from the monitor.

"Mrs. Akabayashi This is the leader of Amphisbaena,and we just wanna talk.So if you want your daughter to live you better listen to our orders."then the speaker disconnected.

That was it,you were is red mode,just like your husband the red demon.You were ready to kill some bitches.You held your baby tight as you began to jog slowly to the nearest stair case,to the first floor and try to get your baby to safety.Your sister,family and all of Ikebukuro was outside with the news crew.You saw your sister and gave her your daughter then hugged her.

You gave your daughter a kiss then turned around to walk back into hell.

"Krissy!!! don't do it!!"she began to cry trying to get you to stay.

You kept walking and shut the door behind you,finally it was just you and them.