Part 3 How it Started

As bad as it sounds, they didn't feed me, only me. I had to buy my own food starting at the age of 7 ending at the age of 12, when I died. On that beuitufull October day it was time to get more food. I left the orfanage and went to the shop. "Hi there" said the Clark lazily.
      "Hi, can I get some crackers please?" I asked politely.
     "Here" he said as giving me the crackers.
     I handed him the money "Thank you sir".
     As I was walking back, I saw a bike on the kirb of the rode by someone's trash can I picked it up and inspected it. It was a shiney bright blue. I suddenly heard a large truck coming down the road,  I look back and seen the garbage truck. I huried and grabed the bike, I rode home,  went inside, set my crackers down, and got a permanent marker. I ran back outside to the bike and spelled my name on it and went on a ride. Later that evening I came back home and suprisingley everyone was asleep. I checked the time, 8:39. I figured I might as well spend my time reading this book I got at the town library. Later I went to bed.
     I awoke in terror of Jason scaring me awake.  I hurried to get ready after that, I rushed out the door and started riding down the road as fast as I could on my new bike. I ran off my bike on to a store.
    "Hi, I need to buy a dagger"