Chapter 2:Hot tub

Hi there Wattpad users. I'm sorry I haven't been  making chapters here. I was waiting to see if the owner of an oc would come back, but she never did, so I'm  going to remove her OC out of my story. And the place we rp at is ending in November. And right near my birthday too. So, here is the 2nd chapter. Her OC was in it, but I can't add her. Instead, I'll have  um....I guess I'll put a new  character in her place. I'll make up an Oc of my own and put it in her place. So, I'm going to get started and don't forget to comment down below. 

Disclaimer:I don't own Teen Titans. If I did, I'd continue to make more episodes.

   A few hours has went by. Raven then woke up. She looks around to see where she was at. Well, judging by the messy room and green walls, she was in Beast boy's room. She had remembered that she fell asleep there as they were watching tv. She then looks down and saw Beast boy was still asleep. She had to get back to the mansion. She didn't want Shadow to get worried about her. So, she quietly gets up and flies out the tower. She teleports into the mansion. She saw that Shadow has fallen asleep on the couch. She smiles. She always thought he looked cute when  he's asleep. She watches as he woke up. 

 He then looks up and saw her standing there. Shadow:Oh hi Rae-Rae. Raven walked towards him and he kisses her on the cheek. Raven:How was your sleep? Shadow:Good. Raven then smiles again. She always smiled when she was around Shadow. Shadow:Raven, from now on, can you call me "Shadow-Senpai"? Raven raises an eyebrow. Raven:Why? Shadow:I don't know, I just like the sound of it, plus my fangirls started to call me that. Raven rolls here eyes. She thought he was comparing her to his fan girls, but she didn't say anything and just agreed  to it. Raven:Okay...Shadow-Senpai. She winks at him and he smiles. Raven blushes as he turned to his anime form. 

She thought he looked so handsome like that

She thought he looked so handsome like that...not that she thought he wasn't in his hedgehog form. She liked both his forms. Shadow: Remember  this? Raven(blushing):Yes. She watches as he removed his shirt. She blushes more. Raven:Whoa!  Shadow then kisses her. She kissed him back. He then pulled away. Shadow:I love you, Raven. Raven:I love you too. They both blush and Shadow turned back to his hedgehog form. Shadow:Wanna go in the hot tub? Raven:Of course! Shadow:I'll go set it up. He walks into the backyard as Raven flies to her room to change into a swimsuit. She puts on a  dark blue 1 piece and puts her cloak on.  She wasn't the type to show off her body, so she'll stick with a 1 piece for right now. Shadow(from outside):Raven, it's ready. Raven(from her room):Okay!  She flies outside and into the backyard and saw that Shadow was already in the hot tub. She then takes off her cloak.

 Shadow saw her standing there, not moving

 Shadow saw her standing there, not moving. Shadow:Raven, you coming darling? She snapped out of it. Raven:Huh? Oh, sorry. She then got into the hot tub. She felt the hot water touching her and gasps in shock. Raven(shocked):Ouch! It's too hot! Shadow:That's the point of a hot tub. She then sat down all the way as he put his arm around her. She then calms down. Raven:I know, I just...never been in one before. Shadow:You'll get use to it. Raven t nods and then rests her head on his shoulder. He then kisses her on the forehead. Raven then sighs. She hopes that Shadow doesn't find out that she was with Beast boy, asleep. She looks up at him. Raven:You're  the best boyfriend ever! Shadow:Well, you're the best girlfriend ever.  

 He then winks. She felt bad because she kinda was cheating on him. She decided not to say anything about it. Raven:You had other girlfriends? Shadow:I dated Rouge for a few years. We broke up 2 years ago. Raven felt bad again for bringing it up. Raven:Oh, sorry to hear that. Shadow:It's alright, I'm over it. Raven:Okay. They then look at each other as Shadow kisses her again. She kissed him back. Then he pulls away. Shadow:Being your boyfriend is the best thing that's ever happened to me. Raven was shocked to hear that. Raven:Really? Shadow:Yeah. Raven smiles, happy to know that. He kisses her on the cheek again. Shadow:I'm going to get out now. Raven nods. Raven:Me too. They both get out the hot tub and walks inside. 

END OF CHAPTER!!!

I hope you liked this, and oops, I guess the OC wasn't in this chapter after all. I'm sorry about that. Maybe in the next chapter!!!

Don't forget to comment below and tell me what you think...or if you have any questions.