The boy from the coffee shop

(Sorry I haven't posted in forever, I'm trying I really am......also in this mikey is 22 and Bryce is 19)
Mikey's pov
"No.... I said I was busy Tuesday.... whatever Jim call me when you get the date change" and with that said I hung up, god being a big famous CEO is some stressful shit hmmm I could use a break so I pick up my phone and ring Michelle "Michelle is there anytime for me to some how get out of this hell whole" I hear Michelle laugh "no, but I'll cover for you if you go to the coffee shop real quick and Mikey watch for the paparazzi" see I love Michelle she's like my mom at work "thank you love" I said hanging up and running to grab my jacket. I walk into the coffee shop and immediately feel relaxed and warmed up because it's freezing out today "next please" I hear someone say snapping me out of my thoughts I look up to see a very handsome boy I smile at him "hmm what's the best thing you got" I asked he smiles a little "well I personally love the caramel frappuccino" he said shyly "okay then cutie, I'll take two caramel frappucinos..... I'm hoping you join me" I said giving him a sly smile "um sure I'm off soon" he said blushing after a few minutes he came over with two frappucinos and sat across from me "your gorgeous" I said smiling at him he looks down blushing "stop" he said laughing "okay okay, so I want to know about you" I said taking a sip of my drink which was so good "hmm well I'm 19 my name is Bryce hall and I own this little shop, I'm openly gay and other then that I'm pretty boring" he said laughing "oh come on that's it" I chuckled " what about you then huh that's a pretty fancy suit" Bryce said laughing that adorable laugh "well I'm Mikey barone I'm 22 and I own that big building there" I said pointing to my office barone inc. he looks at me and doesn't have a reaction I normally get........ he's not shocked, he's not jumping on my lap to get my money he look at me with a big smile one his face with his arms crossed over his chest " my shops better" he pouts teasingly I laugh and shake my head god this boys already got me hooked " oh yeah" i said trying to keep a straight face I get up and sit next to him and tickling him "m-mikeyyy s-t-top" Bryce said trying to catch his breath I stop when I hear my phone ring I pick it up " hello..... yes Jim.... okay I'll be right there" I hang up and sigh "well I have to go but thank you for making this the best break ever" I said getting up only to be pulled back down "will I um see you again?" Bryce asked I smile and look him in the eyes and say "definitely"
(Skip to end of work day)
I run to Bryce's coffee shop and walk in to see Bryce busy doing something not even noticing me "hold on please, I'll be right with you" he said not even looking up "not even a proper hello, wow my heart" I said pouting putting my hand over my heart he looked up so quick "Mikey" he said with a big ear to ear smile "I'm just closing up" he said "want help?" I ask he smiles and says "sure" I walk behind the counter and grab a rag wiping down the counter every once and a while looking over at Bryce to see him already looking at me. We finally finish Bryce changes the sign to closed and locks the door "so we're you off to" I ask Bryce "well I was just going to walk home" Bryce said my mouth dropped open "Bryce it's winter and it's night" I said "I'll be okay" he said "why don't you come stay with me I'm dying to know more about the Bryce hall" I said smile he blushes looking down "why not"
(Back at Mikey's mansion )
Bryce's pov
My mouth drops as we pull up to Mikey's mansion I start feeling very out of place "well here we are" Miley said as we walk into his house "before we do anything you must met my second mom" mikey said like a little kid I giggle and nod but on the inside I'm freaking out "Anna, I have someone for you to meet" Mikey yelled out I hear footsteps and see an elder women who has blonde hair and green eyes she looks around 48 "hello love, it so amazing to see Miley has someone over" Anna said looking over giving Mikey a playful glare "okay okay no need to do that" Miley said rolling his eyes "well Anna this is Bryce, Bryce this is Anna who is basically my mom" Mikey said kissing her cheek "well I'm the one who keeps him alive" Anna said laughing "well I'm taking Bryce to the theater room okay need anything call up" Mikey said grabbing my hand I blush and follow behind Mikey. We get to a door that says theater on it Mikey turns and looks at me and smiles "my favorite room in the whole world is behind this door" Mikey said "you think you can handle it" he said smirking at me I laugh and cross my hands over my chest "I was born ready" I said back playful pushing him "okay hall I warned you" Mikey said jokingly, Mikey opens the door and walks backwards into the theater it was so beautiful and so peaceful I guess I was paying to much attention to the room I trip on the steps and fall into Mikey's arms taking me and him to the floor, "omg I'm so sorry" I said laughing nervously not even realizing how close are lips were till now "it's okay...... Bryce" Mikey said looking down at my lips "yes" I said biting my lip "I think I'm falling for you and I want to kiss you so bad right now" Mikey said locked his brown eyes with mine "then kiss me" I said leaning into the kiss just as our lips met were pulled apart by a voice "Michael".......... "BRYCE"

Sorry for the cliffhanger who do you  think interrupted them????