After Mating

Lucy's P.O.V.

I woke up once again in Gajeels arms. I decided to get up and make us some breakfast. I slip one of his shirts on me and I walk to the kitchen to make us some pancakes with sausages and bacon. I start to make breakfast and I open one of his cupboards and notice that there is different kinds of metal in there. I think and decide to open one of my gate keys.

"Open gate of the Maiden: Virrgo!" I say

Virgo poofs in and says, "Punishment time hime?"

I sweatdropped and say, "No virgo, can you please get Iron from the celestial world. You know which one right?"

"Yes hime, i'll be back" She bows and then poofs away. A second later she comes back with a stack of metal.

"Place them on this cupboard" I ask her and she puts it on the cupboard where the other iron is at

"Thank you Virgo you may go back" I smile at her and she poofs away.

I grab one bar of the iron and I grind it so some of the dust from it will go in the pancake mix of gajeel's. I then start to make his pancakes and I do my pancakes separately that doesn't have iron in it. 

Once I finished making breakfast I was turning around to go wake up Gajeel, but it looks like he woke up because he was behind me grabbing my hips and kissing me.

We separate and I smile up at him and say, "I made breakfast, come on"

I pull him to the table where the food is at. We both sit down and I grab his plate and give it to him and I grab mine and I start to eat.

I then notice that he's just wearing boxers and I blush from the sight of it

I see him picking up his fork with a piece of pancake and put it into his mouth. When he starts to chew he has a surprised look for a moment and says, "What kind of iron is this? It's not mine"

"I know. I decided to get iron from the celestial world. Do you like it?" I ask nervously

"I love it. It taste so good. You want to try it?" He asks me

"Ummm I don't know I mean i'm not an iron dragon slayer" I tell him hesitantly

"Well now that we are mated we can share powers between the two of us and if one day you are pregnant you will want to eat iron like me. So why don't you just give it a try?" He tells me

"Ok then, i'll give it a try" I say as I open my mouth for him to put a piece of pancake in my mouth. He brings the fork with a piece of pancake to my mouth and I close my mouth around it and start to eat it.

'Hmmm its actually pretty good' I thought to myself

"Wow it's actually really good" I tell Gajeel as I finish eating it

"Gihi , that's my bunnygirl" He says smiling at me

We continue to eat our breakfast and then once we finished I was going to wash the dishes but then Gajeel stopped me and says, "I'll wash 'em you should go take a bath and relax"

I nod and give him a peck on the lips and then I head to his bathroom. I start to draw out a bath. 

Once it finishes I take off Gajeel's shirt and go in the hot water and relax.

Gajeel's P.O.V.

I wake up to the other side of my bed empty and I quickly rise up wondering where Lucy is and then the smell of food hits me and I smile of the idea that my mate is making us breakfast. I get up and just put a pair of boxers on and walk to the kitchen.