Memories (You and I)

They both met on spring morning, playing around with the other kids. Then one spoke up saying, that all of them should each have one partner . All the other kids prevailed their choices by the other mate agreeing. But this is game is different one with the opposite sex. Where you have to entertwine hands and hide together then seek and get tag first by the couple counting -similar to hide and seek but a bit different with the game play. The both of them were both shy and wouldn't do anything. Their friends told them if they wanna play then they should go by the rules. The boy nevertheless, held her hands, she gasped and the boy look down with shyness. Both blushing and all. The first coupled who needed to seek started counting. The shy boy and quiet girl, started to hide as well. They both found a great hiding spot and get to know well each other there. (In that hiding place.) After their fun and games, they both agreed to play with each other and had gotten to know better and better, day by day, even in winter they go out and spend the day making a snowman and toss snowballs. He would take care of her every single day, she was a clutsy girl while the boy was a teaser. They were almost like a couple and when they argue, the boy has his own plastered grin that the girl always pauses and blush, then smiles back. The boy liked her ever since they met, the girl did also but the one thing that break the two of them is called separation. The fact she had to leave, tore him.

Boy:

Two of us hold this treasure, a destined meeting when we were little kids. I loved being with her as she loved being with me. We grew up being with together and I was pretty close to her. But then they have to move away because her dad's work switched places so we both made promises that maybe one day we'll meet again. Her and me meet on the day before they go away. We had the most fun-filled day.

Girl:

I'll come back, someday. I have to see you since you're the first friend I ever had. We both don't know, only a promise, that each of us made. I loved being with him and I also miss him. We both live in the same place until we had to move to another, cause of my dad's work. Will I come back looking like my old self? or my new self.

Will this be the end? Or they'll meet again?